Earnings Pittsburgh vs Cleveland

Andreq907

Saw someone else talk about relocsting to clevland and i want to as well. I deliver durimg the week and uber on weekends. So what can i make on a saturday average. In pittspurgh its about 200-250 in a night dookg uber x about 150-200 friday. The new surge ive never seen go over 14 bucks and 10 or 11 is usually what itll get to on a satirday at bar close. The base is 25 cents a min 65 a mile. Please someome help especially if youve driven in both

pizzaladee

I don’t work a full day Saturday. I usually do 11pm-3am. Earnings vary of course. Someone else may be able to help you with that. Most surge I’ve seen at bar close is $6-$10 Saturday nights, usually closer to $6.

Mr. Sensitive

Are those 12 and 13 regular weekends or events like holidays and sports games. Also what do u make in a full saturday. Thanks sir/miss
earnings are less, you wont make as much as you can in pittsburg. My advo is dont move to cleveland thinking you will make more money doing uber/lyft than u do in pittsburg.

Andreq907

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I only do it friday and saturdays. Weekday i do amazon flex which pays the same everywhere :/

Mr. Sensitive

I only do it friday and saturdays. Weekday i do amazon flex which pays the same everywhere :/
No, you will lose money in cle vs pitt, the mileage is lower. AZFX is not as open here as in pitt
Post automatically merged:

if you need to move to Ohio, I suggest Columbus, you can make more money there.

Andreq907

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ugh yea. I was only wanting to do it because i need some work done at cle clinic and wanted ohio gov healthcare :/

Mr. Sensitive

Ugh yea. I was only wanting to do it because i need some work done at cle clinic and wanted ohio gov healthcare :/
get the work done then head south west to columbus. its ohio capital and loaded with money
once u approved on uber in ohio u can drive the whole state
try all the cities, but i bet u, co is the best:smiles:

Cavsfan23

Even flex isn't as lucrative as it was a year or so ago. Cbus is okay but very saturated these days and you already got the word about cle. My advice is if you have a good thing going on in pittsburgh I would say stick to it as opposed to relocating based solely on probability.

czervik7

Do you think Cleveland drivers are going to say, “Come here and take rides from us.”

Uber and Lyft want to pay peanuts for us to refer more competition to them. I’d be a happy man if half of Cleveland drivers quit tomorrow. It’s not personal, as Don Corleone would say, it’s business.