• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Earnings in KW, Cambridge and Guelph

Ubernaire

Hello All,

I am moving from Mississauga, and I have been driving Uber for 6 months plus. Mostly in Mississauga, Toronto (downtown) and surrounding GTA areas.

I now live in Kitchener and wanted to know how Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge and Guelph are in terms of Uber earnings. I would really appreciate the full time numbers and areas that are great for ride requests. I have completed 2800 trips in 6 months + with a 4.97 rating.

If anyone needs information about the GTA I can definitely help out. Thank you.

Regards,

Ubernaire

E•MO•TION

Hello All,

I am moving from Mississauga, and I have been driving Uber for 6 months plus. Mostly in Mississauga, Toronto (downtown) and surrounding GTA areas.

I now live in Kitchener and wanted to know how Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge and Guelph are in terms of Uber earnings. I would really appreciate the full time numbers and areas that are great for ride requests. I have completed 2800 trips in 6 months + with a 4.97 rating.

If anyone needs information about the GTA I can definitely help out. Thank you.

Regards,

Ubernaire
Late reply, but hoping to provide some insight for the casual observer.

I recently found myself in a position where I had to rely on Uber full-time (likely temporarily, but that’s beyond the point). Weekdays I can reasonably expect at least $160 for eight hours of work. Friday and Saturday nights I can reasonably expect the same amount in four or five hours.