1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Earnings gone down, less work

Discussion in 'London' started by galaxyshine80, Sep 8, 2015.

1. galaxyshine80

galaxyshine80

What do you think guys??? The earnings have gone down as compare to last month. Today is also very quit just made £50.00 since 8:00 in the morning till 16:30.

2. Shaykhwaz

Shaykhwaz

Driving:
    UberX
    Probably too many drivers now, might get worser as the days progress

3. snoodles88

snoodles88

Everyone's circumstances are different so i dont know if you could do this.. But if i was working on Uber full time I would work 6am till 10am. Then go home and start 5pm till 9-10pm.

Obv if you have family kids etc it may not be possible.

The hours you said you work would be quiet cos most people are at work at that time. And unemployed people cant afford cabs!

Drive4fun likes this.
  4. UberLuxbod

UberLuxbod Moderator

Driving:
    UberLUX
    Without Corporate Acc work Uber drivers will struggle.

There are not more people using Minicabs just Uber has taken work from local offices.

Uber Business will have little effect in the grand scheme of things.

Drive4fun likes this.
  5. besim

besim

came back after 3 months it was my first day today business is still good thanks god ...

snoodles88 likes this.
  6. Bobbycab2002

Bobbycab2002

Is a massive drop in earnings...exec suffers the most

taxiapplover likes this.
  7. igor l

igor l

Driving:
    UberTAXI
    what ? lol

8. you should go to central london if you want earn more money. if is to much trafic i advice you to use waze app.

9. XUberMike

XUberMike

Driving:
    UberX
    Just let UBER know they need to decrease the rates so you can make more money...haha

So you cats get many rides to the futbol stadiums on game days? Wait you all at at the matches I bet.

10. igor l

igor l

Driving:
    UberTAXI
    8.5h 50£. Srsly woOt no man you should change the job , i cant imagine myself earning 50£ in 8.5h.
    Usually i was getting 15-25£/h after commision

11. pingpongman

pingpongman

I live in a place called Twickenham, near London,Which is also home of the rugby, and right now the world series is on with 10 back to back games, and yet I avoid it like the plague as it takes too long to get in and get out

12. igor l

igor l

Driving:
    UberTAXI
    oink oink i'm from Wimbledon and i was never ever going to Twickenham during some event.

13. pingpongman

pingpongman

Too right, xdd>:

14. igor l

igor l

Driving:
    UberTAXI
    Honest, I never go to any event in london, well to be.
    But 100% traffic, big surge could be.
    Imagine drivers taking people from last sw4 event, I can not.
    About my car and how dirty he could get I was thinking.
    Emotional, I 'm so emotional. .

snoodles88 likes this.
  15. pingpongman

pingpongman

With Uber customers it's almost not worth it at those events as they wait for the surge to be over anyway, they also seem to confuse me for a driver willing to put up with all that

16. XUberMike

XUberMike

Driving:
    UberX
    I h
    I hear what you're saying...I try to put myself just outside the traffic and tell them to walk a bit...if that don't fly I cancel it and move to next ping

17. pingpongman

pingpongman

That unfortunately is the only way to deal with it

18. Amb

Amb

All match days marked so I stay away from twickenham. Last England played, I had a pick up from there and my drop was in Farnborough so I was a bit annoyed that they shut A316. It took 1hr for my pax to find me because he was so drunk, he needed three friends to carry him but slept like a baby so it was a pleasant journey.

19. XUberMike

XUberMike

Driving:
    UberX
    Of course when he woke you got 1-star. UBER needs 1-5 stars and a I was too drunk and fell asleep big button

20. Amb

Amb

Lol...yes pax can rate us here at AL but only used for training purposes. He was fine even tried to direct me how to get back to London...the wrong way.