Early summer Sunday night strategy

Prius13

What's a good place to fish for pax? Naperville has too many ants. I picked up my Airbnb (pre arranged) customer, and noticed how many ants there were in Naper when I checked the pax app. Car is washed and am ready to go. Lawn can be mowed tomorrow.

Nothing is surging here in West DuPage.

lakersfan1

Do you have Lyft? Lyft has been banging ALL DAY in the city. This is the first day I ever pulled a full shift on Lyft. Before today I never even did more than 25% Lyft. I don't know if it's the negative social media for Uber today, or what.

Hazmat

Do you have Lyft? Lyft has been banging ALL DAY in the city. This is the first day I ever pulled a full shift on Lyft. Before today I never even did more than 25% Lyft. I don't know if it's the negative social media for Uber today, or what.

Lyft was a beast for me last weekend, but Uber had me on big suburban runs yesterday and kept stacking so I just stayed there. Lyft is most definitely on the upswing but weak on surge, so I toggle back and forth. Now, if Lyft could just work on DF and just a smidge better on incentive, I'd do a lot more with them.

Vladko

If you are frequently in Mundelein you can uber there.That area is always busy on the weekends.I have a friend who lives there and ubers full time.Lots of airport runs in the mornings,short shopping rides during the day and drunks at night of course.He easily makes 1k in 40-60 hours a week depending.

Prius13

If you are frequently in Mundelein you can uber there.That area is always busy on the weekends.I have a friend who lives there and ubers full time.Lots of airport runs in the mornings,short shopping rides during the day and drunks at night of course.He easily makes 1k in 40-60 hours a week depending.
I just do Flex there daytime weekends. But thanks for the tip.

Should have gone to Ord tnp pit early evening. I will go there tomorrow after wedding anniversary dinner with missus.

Grand Master B

stop listening to clowns suggesting lyft may solve certain problems. if 2+ years of lack luster performance can't convince you that aint the way to go, i don't know what else will.

Hazmat

Wait till tomorrow, lyft gonna be dead till Friday evening.

Lyft dead till Friday evening? I really doubt that. Perhaps they throw the gravy to me because I haven't done a whole lot with them overall, but anybody afraid to take trips as they come in (within reason) and get too choosy about where they drive, then yes it'll be slow

Kaleb379

On Saturday when Uber was not surging I was hitting up Lyft for 60% Powerzones and at Spring awakening all Uber rides came through at 1.0X but Lyft rides were giving PT, I only did 5-6 Lyft rides this weekend but they were profitable. The only thing I do not like is that on LyftLine you cant cancel the second PAX. The pax dropped a ping on me 7 minutes away but on a 200% Primetime it was fine!

lakersfan1

Wait till tomorrow, lyft gonna be dead till Friday evening.
Lyft was peaking at 350% this morning in the city. I hit my daily target at 8:45AM on 3 Lyft rides this morning, would normally take till Noon on Uber. Only problem of Lyft is no rematch, so spent the rest of the time after 9AM helping my wife and kid find cheap tickets to Vegas to visit my mother-in-law and giving her money. Dang i na.

Prius13

Lyft was peaking at 350% this morning in the city. I hit my daily target at 8:45AM on 3 Lyft rides this morning, would normally take till Noon on Uber. Only problem of Lyft is no rematch, so spent the rest of the time after 9AM helping my wife and kid find cheap tickets to Vegas to visit my mother-in-law and giving her money. Dang i na.
Lolz. Typo on curse but get it still. You should go with them, take a vacay.