Early indicators for Saturday Night 9/2/17

Diamond_Vision

Labor Day weekend is usually slower. All indicators are showing this for tonight. Ignore the stupid text from UBER and LYFT saying high volume, get on the road!!!! B.S. I would recommend taking every request within reason or stay home. Drivers will out number the requests. (That is what my ACME 2000 surge indicator is projecting..LOL)

Louis715

Labor Day weekend is usually slower. All indicators are showing this for tonight. Ignore the stupid text from UBER and LYFT saying high volume, get on the road!!!! B.S. I would recommend taking every request within reason or stay home. Drivers will out number the requests. (That is what my ACME 2000 surge indicator is projecting..LOL)
I still remember when you said that last year,I went out today from 11-4 and made a 100.00 nothing even close to you ballers...lol

Extraholes

Got a ride from the U with a 70% bonus out to Orono, so that made my night and I also live out that way, so i was a nice last trip

jocker12

Why would you ever tell your competition what to and what not to do?

AlexCom

Hey , who got 25 $ lyft bonus yesterday?
I completed 8 rides 9pm to 1 am but I don't see it on my account

jocker12

Let's see my advise was stay home ( I win, or take every request ( I still win). I still worked my plan and never disclosed when I go and where I go..
There is nothing to win.

No matter what you say, there are chances one driver will make some money, it will stop here and show you wrong. In that situation, if they followed your advice , people will say you were wrong.

If they went on the road and made no money, they will realize you were correct, but they didn't followed your advice. So, the only way for them to see if you are correct or mistaken, is to go on the road. So they need to go on the road. The more drivers stay home, the more drivers on the road will make more money and will prove you wrong.

So let them go and we will enjoy our family time.

Diamond_Vision

There is nothing to win.

No matter what you say, there are chances one driver will make some money, it will stop here and show you wrong. In that situation, if they followed your advice , people will say you were wrong.

If they went on the road and made no money, they will realize you were correct, but they didn't followed your advice. So, the only way for them to see if you are correct or mistaken, is to go on the road. So they need to go on the road. The more drivers stay home, the more drivers on the road will make more money and will prove you wrong.

Hmmm.. not sure who you are? Do you live in Minneapolis or in Washington? What are you doing on the MPLS channel if you live in Washington? You obviously don't know the MPLS market. I finished the week at $1350. Most of it came on Thurs. through Sunday evenings only. I think there was something to win. To each his own.

AlexCom

Hmmm.. not sure who you are? Do you live in Minneapolis or in Washington? What are you doing on the MPLS channel if you live in Washington? You obviously don't know the MPLS market. I finished the week at $1350. Most of it came on Thurs. through Sunday evenings only. I think there was something to win. To each his own.
This week was something!
1050 uber + 767 lyft + 90 $ cash tips
My Best week ever

Immortal

There is nothing to win.

You should heed your own advice and get out on the road, instead of trolling this forum.