EAF Sunday Crew. I’m in Anaheim at 7-Eleven near Disney...

Status
Not open for further replies.

760Driver

Anyone want to meet up and have some cheese pizza, buffalo wings, mozzarella sticks and Gatorade? I’m treating.

760Driver

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That costs money I hit the hotels that offer breakfast included and blend in with the crowd
I figured a way to get the welcome bonus snack and drink on the new 7-Eleven rewards card loaded 7 times on mine. It’s enough for us all to eat and even get a couple of stuffed jalapeño poppers if you guys are still hungry. Unfortunately we can’t use the points on smokes or skoal.
Post automatically merged:

Hello Peyton. Are they laced with drugs?
Confused pal but let me ask have you ever driven on SR 74?

Last edited:

delornick94

I figured a way to get the welcome bonus snack and drink on the new 7-Eleven rewards card loaded 7 times on mine. It’s enough for us all to eat and even get a couple of stuffed jalapeño poppers if you guys are still hungry. Unfortunately we can’t use the points on smokes or skoal.
Post automatically merged:

Confused pal but let me ask have you ever driven on SR 74?
Well now I know who you are Mr. Taylor

760Driver

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well now I know who you are Mr. Taylor
Sorry pal, skoal is actually very popular. My favorite is cherry. I’m sure that’s responsible for the mistaken identity. Me I prefer to buy a 12 ounce Mountain Dew can, drink it, and then widen the mouth of the can and use it as a spit cup...

Status
Not open for further replies.