E-Mailing Uber

Andrew66

Is there any way to get a quick response from Uber? I have had several problems over the last couple days and I am not getting a response.

The last few times I have sent them an email it has taken at least 3 days, and every time I get a generic response, I have to respond a couple times before they almost answer my question.

JaxBeachDriver

Is there any way to get a quick response from Uber? I have had several problems over the last couple days and I am not getting a response.

The last few times I have sent them an email it has taken at least 3 days, and every time I get a generic response, I have to respond a couple times before they almost answer my question.
I have had luck with publicly tweeting uber. Let them know the issue is urgent and you have not received a response in x days. This tactic actually got me a phone call!

SDUDriver

I had a couple of problems and I did sent a help request from inside the app and Uber sent me a favorable respose in less than 4 hours the last time on Holloween night, the first one was on my very first day driving where a user cancelled the service just seconds before getting in to my car, I took him with their frieds to their destination, but I wasn't able to start the trip and assumed that I have lost connection on my cel phone, than I made a report of the issue from inside the help area in the app and got paid the remaining of the fare from the first $5.00 that I got at first for a cancellation. I have also contacted them by chat both from my cell phone and from my computer at home with inmediate response.