• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Durain Season

benuber

Today i pick up a rider with durain.

do u guys let the rider board?

the car smell durain. next rider was angmo.

Angmo comment about the durain smell.

pick up also wrong,.

dont pick up also sala cos the whole hour no rider and left 15mins

yes bro understand how u feel, that time i pick up a drunk guy, scare he throw up in the car, its not my, than still have to clean up .. lucky no

skyhawk

I picked up one family keep changing locations... I went to a total of 6 stops in 2 hour running errands together with their family. Is there a limit to the change of destinations? It affected my trip per hour. Aye...

HotSpark

Hi Guys, there was once a lady booked my car n asked me to deliver a package to a destination where someone will be waiting. Didn't think much at that moment but after the trip, just don't feel right as I have absolutely no idea what was in the package.

elelegido

Hi Guys, there was once a lady booked my car n asked me to deliver a package to a destination where someone will be waiting. Didn't think much at that moment but after the trip, just don't feel right as I have absolutely no idea what was in the package.
Handy Transporter tips:

Rule Number 1 - Once the deal is made, it is final
Rule Number 2 - No names
Rule Number 3 - Never open the package