Duped by IAD que again

yankdog

Aren't you complaining in other threads how your not even getting 1 ride per hour? I think I found your problem.
#notfakenews

5o drivers in que two hours later still in que.
I'm one of the few defenders of airports ON THE RIGHT DAYS and AT THE RIGHT TIMES. Sunday morning is slow . From 5pm until 1 am you can do quite well. Sunday mornings you tend to have more flights leaving not arriving . But, queues move very slow because people are being dropped off and they get many pick up pings when they drop off despite not being in queue. Queues move faster later in the day when fewer people are dropping off pax. So 9pm until 1 or 1:30 am is best. That's my experience.

uberworm

Uberx yes anything else not even close to make any remote sense. I've heard black drivers in 8-12 hour queues

Jayjay9317

Shhh let them figure that one out themselves. Last thing we need is the equilibrium messing up at the other airports
ㅎㅎㅎ. When i drop off at the IAD, I use the nastiest toilet in the us and get out right away. I don't even look at the que.

You should have seen the ones at DCA before it got replaced by the poopy trailer.

Sadly now the poopy trailer isn't in good condition anymore.

Jayjay9317

You should have seen the ones at DCA before it got replaced by the poopy trailer.

Sadly now the poopy trailer isn't in good condition anymore.
I've been ubering 3 month. I didn't see the old one at DCA. They are not bad. Toilet in IAD is not for human beings. I'm about to call the health department. I was almost throw up while I urinated.

Jayjay9317

Aren't you complaining in other threads how your not even getting 1 ride per hour? I think I found your problem.
He will be the worst uber driver of the year. ㅎㅎㅎ. One ride in 2 hours in NW and sitting in IAD for two hours. I had one ride in 10 minutes in the mountine out of nowhere. The best uber driver jayjay. ㅎㅎㅎ

warrior lady

I've been ubering 3 month. I didn't see the old one at DCA. They are not bad. Toilet in IAD is not for human beings. I'm about to call the health department. I was almost throw up while I urinated.
was there other day and really regretted using porta-potties. Had to find one that didnt have frozen pee all over the floor and area outside it.

yankdog

was there other day and really regretted using porta-potties. Had to find one that didnt have frozen pee all over the floor and area outside it.
This is a sad comment . The older I get the more I begin to think what separates us from the apes, beasts of the forests, and lower orders is the ability to find a place to urinate and evacuate without either being frozen to the instrument of our relief, in this case the port o shitters