Dulles airport Exxon hangout

Desertrose

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I was too! I bought lottery tickets after i dropped someone off Hahaha.

Ubermanpt

What year is the Mercedes ? I think people assume maintance is very high in a Mercedes so when you need repairs or work done it will be expensive. Is that true or not?

Bart McCoy

where in da world is the Exxon? been a couple times I dropped off at the aiport and needed food or gas, couldnt find anything there
I found a spot when you leave the airport but then I am not able to get back onto the free dulles access road lol

Nopool

where in da world is the Exxon? been a couple times I dropped off at the aiport and needed food or gas, couldnt find anything there
I found a spot when you leave the airport but then I am not able to get back onto the free dulles access road lol
Its next to the TNC parking lot. Next time follow the signs to the cell phone waiting area. Its in front of it. Theres a subway inside too and plenty of drinks and coffee flavors and of course restrooms

DCBlackCar

This Exxon is such an Uber hangout spot! HilariouS. I always hear "You drive for uber?" They don't ask me tho. I don't have the uber sign on my car. If you see a gray Mercedes E350, please say hi!
You were my driver before! You were awesome! We had a great conversation, but I may have neglected to tell you that I, too, dabble in Uber.

Desertrose

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You guys are funny! DCBlackcar, I can't believe it! I hope it wasn't an UberTherapy session? Lol that's the nickname I've gotten. Always great conversations with my Pax. I'm sure yours was too!

DCBlackCar

You guys are funny! DCBlackcar, I can't believe it! I hope it wasn't an UberTherapy session? Lol that's the nickname I've gotten. Always great conversations with my Pax. I'm sure yours was too!
UberTherapy LOL! Nope. It definitely wasn't that. We talked about The Wire, your travel experience, and I was trying to recruit you to become an interpreter. :wink: