Dude Ubers With a $200k Lamborghini Huracan!

lvesq1906

I’ve thought about this before. Surprised more guys don’t do this just to try and meet hot chicks. On the rare occasions that I’m bored I pick up on regular Lyft with no PT but only if the rider has a pic and is a hot chick!

lvesq1906

Yeah, but, would you even want that type of woman? Even if it's just a belt notch experience?
Most women in LA like nice things. Period. Whether or not it’s a requirement for them to date you is another story. I don’t thing being intrigued by nice things and stability necessarily makes a woman bad or “that type of woman”. There are other ways to determine what a woman is really all about. But I’m 33 years old so maybe some guys here have more experience and perspective.

Spider-Man

Those two rides probably cost as much depreciation as all my 5k trips on my ride! lol
I bet that's not even a issue for him . I think he most likely rented it ( 1000$ for like a 4 hour window ) just for this purpose . Make couple million views and his investment is doubled back in monetizing. Lot YTs do stuff like that with nice cars . Almost every time it's a Golddiggrr or a female Is the star of the show . Sooo it's all Appreciation no depreciation lol

Duckling