• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Drunks tip heavy Fri/Sat 8:00pm-2:30am

Rickos69

Your tips are not that impressive. Under $2/ trip. I made over $2/trip last night.
What I'm jealous of are the number of trips you made and your earnings. Way over $20/hr. Which of of course includes your tips, but they are not the make or break factor. Even without them you are great.

lyft_rat

Your tips are not that impressive. Under $2/ trip. I made over $2/trip last night.
What I'm jealous of are the number of trips you made and your earnings. Way over $20/hr. Which of of course includes your tips, but they are not the make or break factor. Even without them you are great.
WTF you talking about, the tip rate is exceedingly impressive at 28%. Good job playing the system.

amazinghl

The tip isn't impressive at all on average.

But I do find 24 trips in less than 8 hours VERY impressive. That's averaging more than 3 trips per hour! That mans the restaurant OP goes to actually have food ready to go and OP isn't wasting time waiting for food! OP would be only making $16/hour if he average 2 trips per hour.

Rickos69

The tip isn't impressive at all on average.

But I do find 24 trips in less than 8 hours VERY impressive. That's averaging more than 3 trips per hour! That mans the restaurant OP goes to actually have food ready to go and OP isn't wasting time waiting for food! OP would be only making $16/hour if he average 2 trips per hour.
Thank you!!

Kevin Kargel

Everything is exaggerated with drunks.
Drunks are heavy tippers *if* you pay attention to them and make them feel welcome and important. Play to their ego's.
They can also be problematic azzhats.

dlearl476

IMHO, not worth the money. Back when I delivered people, I stopped at 11:00 on weekends. No tolerance for drunken pukes.

The one exception was the Sundance film festival. But, while many partied until the wee hours, few were intolerably drunk.

My last straw was 4 drunk college kids, one inchoherently ranting about how Trump was going to MAGA and how his dad got a $1 million tax break. I just about drove them to the middle of nowhere and told them to GTFO.