1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Drunk vometing in car ? How much does uber charge ?

Discussion in 'Melbourne' started by Le6end, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Le6end

Le6end

Driving:
    UberX
    Got a question ants ? How much does UBER charge a PAX ? When a pax vomets in car ?

2. $200 max, you will need to send in cleaning receipts

3. onTheMove21

onTheMove21

Driving:
    UberX
    Got $150 from Uber without providing receipt. Ensure you attach good photos of the mess

4. Damo66

Damo66

Make sure you keep sick bags in your car. You can buy them at the discount chemists for a few bucks for a pack.

And don't rely on pax to tell you they are feeling unwell. If I have a pax who's drunk and I think there's any chance of them being sick, I diplomatically tell them to please let me know if they don't feel well as I have sick bags. If they're travelling with a friend I usually pass a sick bag to the friend and ask them to keep watch so they don't get stung by a $200 cleaning fee.

5. Simple, if they look drunk, just drive off

6. uberx6

uberx6

Driving:
    UberX
  7. Johnnwho

Johnnwho

I got $80

8. 5starMelb

5starMelb

Max 150 capped price even they wommit all the seats roof and flore doesn't matter capped to 150$ try to get cash if you can from pax.

Apperantly uber charged 170 $ to pax for the wommit he did in my car and uber paid me 150$ Even cleaning cost me 200$ had receipt prof and the pictures.

9. MrM

MrM

Driving:
    UberX
    You have to say Uber just love their commission!!!

5starMelb likes this.