Drunk Passengers

A U canes

Pick up two passholes at a bar one of them star asking me how to retrive his phone number from a uber ride he took four hour ago.Told them they need to go to uber select especific ride and do claim through uber.Passenger wanted me to walk them step by step while i am driving. Got a little mad stop car to star helping him. First step if I loose my phone is to call it driver answer rigth away agreed to deliver his phone for 20 to his house plus 15 uber fee. I took advantage of the passhole and charge him 20 more for time lost translating in spanish to other driver.passenger got his wallet gave me 40 incredible without even blinking. I guess he just wanted his phone back. Rigth away put a big smile on my face finish ride nice and easy. After tip did not even notice they were drunk as hell. Lesson learn sometime even if you just want to ovoid helping them........a

robg77

What is 40 incredible in USD? Please respond rigth away........a I especific want to star getting paid in incredible than $$$. I will start telling my passholes I only take incredible. Want to be incredibly rich!

A U canes

What is 40 incredible in USD? Please respond rigth away........a I especific want to star getting paid in incredible than $$$. I will start telling my passholes I only take incredible. Want to be incredibly rich!
If you are doing this to get rich you are in wrong gig. At least did not have to drive around for 2 or 3 hours to get 40. I will have better adds playing lotto to get rich than driving a uber.