Drunk chicks

Neoboi

2 drunk chicks got crushed chips all up on my backseat despite being asked not to eat in my car their second warning was literally at the destination. Hafta go offline and vac my car out. Missing out on over 30 min of guarantee. Think uber will give me a cleaning fee?? Submitted a request already.

RedoBeach

2 drunk chicks got crushed chips all up on my backseat despite being asked not to eat in my car their second warning was literally at the destination. Hafta go offline and vac my car out. Missing out on over 30 min of guarantee. Think uber will give me a cleaning fee?? Submitted a request already.
Yes. I had some guy leave chalk all over my car after the gym on the longest pool ride of my life.. Got a $25 fee for having to stop taking trips to clean it out. It really only took a few minutes, but still it was not cool.

Neoboi

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes. I had some guy leave chalk all over my car after the gym on the longest pool ride of my life.. Got a $25 fee for having to stop taking trips to clean it out. It really only took a few minutes, but still it was not cool.
The best part is that these girls were paying like $36 to go from golden gate park to union and Buchanan And because they couldn't act like adults I might get a cleaning fee

RedoBeach

Keep going til they give in... There is no rule that it must require professional cleaning. If you were forced to stop taking trips for any given period of time (esp. On a Sat big wknd) then they need to compensate you for your time. Uber CSR is like a test of wills.. Stick it to them :smiles:

Patrick Swayze

I personally would have just wiped the chips off the seat, put in a request for a cleaning fee, and kept driving. I have really stopped caring about cleanliness and professionalism. My rating stays the same no matter how gross my car is or how many days I go without a shower and a shave. I actually just vacuumed my car for the first time in about five months after someone's kid left a huge pile of dirt in the back of my car and I had to request a cleaning fee. Just wipe your seats/seat covers off with a rag and start driving. Nobody cares what your floor mats and trim look like. Try it for a few weeks. You will be pleasantly surprised.

Last edited:

tohunt4me

Better than puking.

The salt dried them up for the ride.

Neoboi

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I personally would have just wiped the chips off the seat, put in a request for a cleaning fee, and kept driving. I have really stopped caring about cleanliness and professionalism. My rating stays the same no matter how gross my car is or how many days I go without a shower and a shave. I actually just vacuumed my car for the first time in about five months after someone's kid left a huge pile of dirt in the back of my car and I had to request a cleaning fee. Just wipe your seats/seat covers off with a rag and start driving. Nobody cares what your floor mats and trim look like. Try it for a few weeks. You will be pleasantly surprised.
I would have agreed in my old car. But I care about how my car looks and stays looking. Not as much for pax but for me (when I'm not ubering)

wk1102

So, on the average, how many days do you go without a shower?
:/