Drunk birthday girl flashed me

htboston

There's really nothing more to say, the night before the 4th of July, I picked up 4 very drunk girls (fun drunks, not stupid violent drunks) and the one riding shotgun flashed me because she wanted to show me the blue stars she painted on her nipples.

I didn't get a cash tip (actually i never do) but those American tips were just as good :cool:

htboston

Hope you had a dash cam to remember the night...lol
I wish, man. I wanted to take a photo with my iPhone so badly but was too embarrassed to do it. It was amusing, all they were talking about was helping each other get laid with the guys they like. I couldn't drive with a straight face. The one in front kept telling me, "Don't think bad of us, we are actually good girls." I responded back, "Hey, you guys are just having fun, there's nothing wrong with that." Something generic, u know lol.

I_Like_Spam

There's really nothing more to say, the night before the 4th of July, I picked up 4 very drunk girls (fun drunks, not stupid violent drunks) and the one riding shotgun flashed me because she wanted to show me the blue stars she painted on her nipples.

I didn't get a cash tip (actually i never do) but those American tips were just as good
:cool:

As a cab driver circa 1995, I took a radio call from the 800 block of Spring Garden, a couple of teenaged girls just called so they could flash the cab driver who responded. They didn't get into the cab or anything, but it was sort of amusing.

Of course, in the cab business, you could have that, as there was no charge for a cancel.

It was a slow enough night, and it was close to downtown and the stadiums, so it really didn't annoy me