Drug test and allergy pills

Inshur

Yalilita3in

Guys I am taking allergy pills that causes drowsiness it's called Cetirizine 5mg.
I am worried that I am gonna fail the drug test because of this pills I am taking.

Uberman8263

Guys I am taking allergy pills that causes drowsiness it's called Cetirizine 5mg.
I am worried that I am gonna fail the drug test because of this pills I am taking.
As long as you show a prescription your OK. Just don't fall asleep at the testing site.

Reactions: MHR

Yalilita3in

As long as you show a prescription your OK. Just don't fall asleep at the testing site.
OK I will go tomorrow to the LabCorp.
I tried to stop the medicine one week before but my allergy was very bad so I ended up taking it back again One day before the drug test

EcoboostMKS

I don't know exactly what they test for since i don't have to do them, but i'm fairly confident they're not testing for over the counter antihistamines. Pretty sure you've got nothing to worry about.

By the way, if you've got allergies, give flonase a try. It's a nasal spray. It's basically a cure for allergies and i've taken pretty much everything they have to offer. Flonase is by far the best.

Inshur New York