Drove Harry today.....!

2K views 33 replies 16 participants last post by  UberxGTA 
#1 ·
It been a honor driving you Harry.

Map Black Line Font Parallel

See less See more
#3 ·
Such an honor, I trust!

Were you able to understand anything from his talk in person?

This post has been deleted
#18 ·
Can't see if Harry posted anything, because he's been in my ignore list for quite a while now.

But if he did, Harry, please don't be offended. There is no offense meant from me. I'm just stating a simple fact: I cannot comprehend most of your posts, as they are what I call "stream of conscience". And I don't think it's about grammar - it's just some people are not able to express their thoughts in writing, so other people are able to comprehend it.

I repeat - this is not offensive. It's just a fact.

#33 · (Edited)
Thanks everyone,

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view. "Harper Lee.

There is no need for an apology , cheerz and be happy ,newbies learn lot from you post as most of them are well googled and well thought , not person like me just posting from his experiences ,u r a valuuable poster on this forum ,always nice to have contradictory point of u on subjects ,I do apologize as well if I have hurt your feeling in any way,I will try go through grammar chk before posting lol, as action jax rightly put that [user=7240] u have done more contributions on this forum than must of us and also helped couple of them in person , keep posting your valuable insights[/user]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.