Drove Harry today.....!

benzGL

How can a fact be offending by itself? I wasn't calling anybody names, I wasn't claiming ignorance or lack of intelligence. I wasn't using any part of this fact to offend Harry.
For someone so knowledgable (about uber, pax, even pax behaviors), its baffling that you have almost subzero emotional intelligence. And that's just as much a fact as what you claim

biozon

its baffling that you have almost subzero emotional intelligence. And that's just as much a fact as what you claim
Sorry, bud, but making assumptions is totally different from stating facts. That's not how it works. Or was that supposed to be an insult? If so, that went nowhere. Again, sorry!

benzGL

Sorry, bud, but making assumptions is totally different from stating facts. That's not how it works. Or was that supposed to be an insult? If so, that went nowhere. Again, sorry!
It really wasnt an assumption, rather based on your own questions/comments of "how can something be offensive if its fact??", calling somebody incomprehensible and asserting it as fact, while comprehending him more times than not.

and it wasn't supposed to be insulting, I'm genuinely baffled how you can understand pax behaviors and macro social patterns while being so unaware when it comes to your peers. you genuinely seem have no idea why harry might be insulted.

Deoxlar

Harry biozon has contributed more to this forum than most. Please have some respect for others on here. While you might not agree with everything I think you need to evaluate your tone. Have some respect please since most still find his insight welcome.
It's obvious biozon and Harry have a history with each other. Biozon did the first blow by insulting Harry's comprehensive skills. That is already disrespectful because English is obviously not Harry's first language. I understand EVERY post he has made despite the grammar errors in some sentences.

So naturally it's reasonable for a now upset Harry to respond aggressively to biozon. Maybe an overreaction in your point of view, but you aren't the one being insulted Aj. Even though I know if you were, you won't show much emotions, but take a few more pools to make it up.

Can't see if Harry posted anything, because he's been in my ignore list for quite a while now.

But if he did, Harry, please don't be offended. There is no offense meant from me. I'm just stating a simple fact: I cannot comprehend most of your posts, as they are what I call "stream of conscience". And I don't think it's about grammar - it's just some people are not able to express their thoughts in writing, so other people are able to comprehend it.

I repeat - this is not offensive. It's just a fact.
Let's assume that what you said was "facts". You live in a world where you been to take other people's feelings into consideration before pointing out "facts" . You won't go up to a fat person to tell them to stop eating cause they are already fat cause its facts. It's offensive for the person taking your passive aggressive verbal assault and it makes it awkward for people around who witness you do it. That's where your emotional intelligence need to come in and refrain yourself from saying it. You accomplish nothing by making that statement except insult the person, so why do it and then try to defend your actions?

Now if you have a grudge against Harry (since he's blocked) then it's fine that you made the statement, but people like myself who don't know the story, only sees you insulting Harry in a very passive aggressive manner, even leaving a backdoor excuse to defend your actions.

Actionjax

With all that said I'm un following this post. I left my dress at home so I can't offer any value while you ladies go start your own reality TV show "Housewives of Uber"

biozon

It really wasnt an assumption, rather based on your own questions/comments of "how can something be offensive if its fact??", calling somebody incomprehensible and asserting it as fact, while comprehending him more times than not.
I'm confused. How is it not the fact that I'm not able to comprehend his messages, when it is the fact?

I'm genuinely baffled how you can understand pax behaviors and macro social patterns while being so unaware when it comes to your peers. you genuinely seem have no idea why harry might be insulted.
Again, there were no insults on my part whatsoever. And yes, I do not understand how a person can be offended by other people not being able to comprehend this person's posts.

It's obvious biozon and Harry have a history with each other.
No, we don't have any history with each other. After a couple of attempts to follow his line of thinking and try and understand what he means, I gave it up and put him on my ignore list. Not sure if he continues to talk to me being unaware I'm not seeing his posts, but that was basically it. There was no offense or insults intended. Now in this topic, which is obviously created just for fun, I made a comment which essentially reiterates what has already been established before, but in a comedic context. There was no offense intended whatsoever.

Biozon did the first blow by insulting Harry's comprehensive skills.
Actually there was neither insult of this kind, nor I was commenting on Harry's comprehensive skills. The problem was (and I expressed it more than once) that I'm not able to follow any meaning in his posts and I'm not able to comprehend them.

That is already disrespectful because English is obviously not Harry's first language.
It's not mine either. But that's not the point - again, I never insulted Harry's command of English or his intelligence or personality.

I don't really get why anyone would treat as an insult a simple inability to express thoughts in writing so it could be comprehensible when other people read it. It's not a flaw. It is what it is. All people are different. I can't do so many things other people can or do better, but does that insult me? Nonsense!

I understand EVERY post he has made despite the grammar errors in some sentences.
Well then, perhaps I was wrong and the problem is in my comprehensive skills.

You won't go up to a fat person to tell them to stop eating cause they are already fat cause its facts.
No, I wouldn't. Why would I? But that doesn't change the fact that this person is fat. How is that bad? Is being fat considered an insult now?

It's offensive for the person taking your passive aggressive verbal assault and it makes it awkward for people around who witness you do it. That's where your emotional intelligence need to come in and refrain yourself from saying it. You accomplish nothing by making that statement except insult the person, so why do it and then try to defend your actions?
I really truly meant no insult, nor have I ever imagined this would bring so much negativity from a lot of people here. This has been quite a shock to me, TBH.

Since obviously it's a huge issue for Harry and some other people here, going forward I'll refrain from expressing any opinion directed towards Harry.

Harry, please accept my apology if I said anything offensive. I understand now that it's better to keep my mouth shut to avoid any misunderstanding in the future. Hope you are not offended

Harry70

Thanks everyone,

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view. "Harper Lee.

There is no need for an apology , cheerz and be happy ,newbies learn lot from you post as most of them are well googled and well thought , not person like me just posting from his experiences ,u r a valuuable poster on this forum ,always nice to have contradictory point of u on subjects ,I do apologize as well if I have hurt your feeling in any way,I will try go through grammar chk before posting lol, as action jax rightly put that [user=7240] u have done more contributions on this forum than must of us and also helped couple of them in person , keep posting your valuable insights[/user]

Last edited: