Drove Harry today.....!

Harry70

How is that rude? The guy is unable to follow a sane narrative in his posts here - it's just a "flow of conscience". I was just wondering if he is as uncomprehendable in person as he is in this forum.

Sorry, bud, I'm not Jewish enough to pass as Gerrald.
U don't do uber anymore so kindly don't butt into every thing, uber has completely change in last four months so it very difficult for thick mind like u too understand.U r one of the poster who u think they know it all,infact u don't know anything just googling and posting here,write your book which one person going to buy is yourself.Just cut the cord , drink beer , get beaten by wife everyday and stay home ,

Actionjax

U don't do uber anymore so kindly don't butt into every thing, uber has completely change in last four months so it very difficult for thick mind like u too understand.U r one of the poster who u think they know it all,infact u don't know anything just googling and posting here,write your book which one person going to buy is yourself
Harry biozon has contributed more to this forum than most. Please have some respect for others on here. While you might not agree with everything I think you need to evaluate your tone. Have some respect please since most still find his insight welcome.

Harry70

Harry biozon has contributed more to this forum than most. Please have some respect for others on here. While you might not agree with everything I think you need to evaluate your tone. Have some respect please since most still find his insight welcome.
I have replied u earlier as well "U give respect to earn respect" .I damm care about his stupid google posts,other than google posts his contributions is I know it all

Last edited:

Uberpro

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
In this case everyone here should respect each other or don't expect from others.
"Watch your tone" it's bit rude..no?

Actionjax

In this case everyone here should respect each other or don't expect from others.
"Watch your tone" it's bit rude..no?
That's why I didn't say watch your tone. I said he might want to evaluate it. Completely optional for him to do. Better him than a Mod coming in here and giving him the boot for a week. That's been known to happen.

Last edited:

Harry70

That's why is didn't say watch your tone. I said he might want to evaluate it. Completely optional for him to do. Better him than a Mod coming in here and giving him the boot for a week. That's been known to happen.
Myob

biozon

Can't see if Harry posted anything, because he's been in my ignore list for quite a while now.

But if he did, Harry, please don't be offended. There is no offense meant from me. I'm just stating a simple fact: I cannot comprehend most of your posts, as they are what I call "stream of conscience". And I don't think it's about grammar - it's just some people are not able to express their thoughts in writing, so other people are able to comprehend it.

I repeat - this is not offensive. It's just a fact.

Kaune

Can't see if Harry posted anything, because he's been in my ignore list for quite a while now.

But if he did, Harry, please don't be offended. There is no offense meant from me. I'm just stating a simple fact: I cannot comprehend most of your posts, as they are what I call "stream of conscience". And I don't think it's about grammar - it's just some people are not able to express their thoughts in writing, so other people are able to comprehend it.

I repeat - this is not offensive. It's just a fact.
Lmao fact can be quite offending...just saying.

biozon

Lmao fact can be quite offending...just saying.
How can a fact be offending by itself? I wasn't calling anybody names, I wasn't claiming ignorance or lack of intelligence. I wasn't using any part of this fact to offend Harry.