Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.
21 - 27 of 27 Posts
Because you are a Carbon foot print and must be Taxed as such ~ Unknown UN author.

Lies from the table cloth ~ System of the Down, La La La La La....Whoo ooh.... Everybody's going to have a real good time...

Reactions: tohunt4me
I picked up a pax tonight from a pizza making factory, initials were "A" "R". Very nice guy who was half Irish and half Italian. What made this ride stick out was that he told me that he was a graffiti artist who tagged a bunch of businesses and public areas in downtown Chicago. I drove him up to Libertyville, IL, so it was a very long ride. He showed me a bunch of pictures and gave me his Instagram page where he puts up his work. He said that every single one of his friends are not white. Dad works for FedEx as a delivery driver and tells him whenever he sees his son's work as he drives around Chicago delivering packages for FedEx. Funny thing is that he told me his dad was actually proud to see his graffiti all over Chicago.

Even though he lives and works so far in the suburbs, he told me his one mission right now is to save enough money to move back to the city. There, he says he can hang with "his homies". He says he can't get along with other whites, and would rather date non-whites. I asked him if I could put up some of his images on UP.net and he was so happy to give me permission. He said he found it absolutely thrilling to "tag" especially downtown landmarks. Unfortunately, he told me that some of his crew were snagged by the Chicago Police for tagging "The Bean" (a large art statue in Millennium Park). He was very atypical, very anti-establishment, into theories of MK ULTRA and believing that the government is a truly evil entity bent on subordinating the "innocent lost sheep" as he liked to call the people.

Below are some of his personal work that he sent to me on my phone:

View attachment 502111

View attachment 502113 View attachment 502114 View attachment 502115
And you gave him your cell number??

I picked up a pax tonight from a pizza making factory, initials were "A" "R". Very nice guy who was half Irish and half Italian. What made this ride stick out was that he told me that he was a graffiti artist who tagged a bunch of businesses and public areas in downtown Chicago. I drove him up to Libertyville, IL, so it was a very long ride. He showed me a bunch of pictures and gave me his Instagram page where he puts up his work. He said that every single one of his friends are not white. Dad works for FedEx as a delivery driver and tells him whenever he sees his son's work as he drives around Chicago delivering packages for FedEx. Funny thing is that he told me his dad was actually proud to see his graffiti all over Chicago.

Even though he lives and works so far in the suburbs, he told me his one mission right now is to save enough money to move back to the city. There, he says he can hang with "his homies". He says he can't get along with other whites, and would rather date non-whites. I asked him if I could put up some of his images on UP.net and he was so happy to give me permission. He said he found it absolutely thrilling to "tag" especially downtown landmarks. Unfortunately, he told me that some of his crew were snagged by the Chicago Police for tagging "The Bean" (a large art statue in Millennium Park). He was very atypical, very anti-establishment, into theories of MK ULTRA and believing that the government is a truly evil entity bent on subordinating the "innocent lost sheep" as he liked to call the people.

Below are some of his personal work that he sent to me on my phone:

View attachment 502111

View attachment 502113 View attachment 502114 View attachment 502115
So he's a racist and destroys other people property, he belongs in jail. People like him disgust me, no respect to anyone but their "homies". If he were my passenger I would of called the cops and given the cops his Instagram page. And his graffiti is just junk, same old crap you can't read unless the tagger explains it. People like this guy is what's wrong with society, they think they this crap is art when it's just vandalism. My taxes pay to clean this crap up and if I ever found one of these taggers I'd make them drink an entire can of spray paint

Discussion starter · #26 ·
So he's a racist and destroys other people property, he belongs in jail. People like him disgust me, no respect to anyone but their "homies". If he were my passenger I would of called the cops and given the cops his Instagram page. And his graffiti is just junk, same old crap you can't read unless the tagger explains it. People like this guy is what's wrong with society, they think they this crap is art when it's just vandalism. My taxes pay to clean this crap up and if I ever found one of these taggers I'd make them drink an entire can of spray paint
Love it my brother! That almost had me in tears.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.