Drop off Governor Murphy’s neighbor today

Uber burn in hell

His house is completely gated. So I couldn’t go knocking on his door.. sorry guys.
All I wanted to do is walk up to his door knock and say WTF! This is a public message from rideshare drivers, then say have a nice day, and drive away. ?

Kevin7889

His house is completely gated. So I couldn’t go knocking on his door.. sorry guys.
All I wanted to do is walk up to his door knock and say WTF! This is a public message from rideshare drivers, then say have a nice day, and drive away. ?
So let me get this straight...our governor who hates trump's wall has a gate around his own house?

Uber burn in hell

That’s correct Kevin! The irony! Not only that it’s in a street with only one neighbor to the right( my pax) by neighbor I mean proximity, cause you can’t even really see the house.
Post automatically merged:

That’s correct Kevin! The irony! Not only that it’s in a street with only one neighbor to the right( my pax) by neighbor I mean proximity, cause you can’t even really see the house.
Not fenced it’s like gated/ walled.

Uber burn in hell

He's off Navesink River Rd. It's Middletown but a Red Bank address. Oversaturated can't accurately describe this town.
Wow man you definitely know your stuff. As I was dropping my pax she was explaining how it’s trick to find her house because of the red bank/ Middletown situation you just mentioned. But Waze was spot on, on taking me to her house. Nice to come across people who are well informed and knowledgeable all around.5⭐️. Just saying that cause often I feel like I’m living in the movie “ Idiocrazy” .