drop in destination any1 in this issue

Kick poor Ant in guts

destination drop off issue
I was being a rideshare driver octopus one night with 4 apps running simultaneously (before I "fired" Taxifail) - I get an Ola fare from city to Mill Park. I then went offline with the other 3 apps and turned Uber back online when I was 10 mins from dropping Ola fare in Mill Park. Almost immediately I get a 40+ stacked ping and accept it, still 7 minutes from dropping Ola fare in Mill Park. In my haste to be a multi app octopus, after dropping off the Ola Mill Park, to pick the 40+ Uber I forgot to finish the Ola fare. Only did I realise just at the end of the Uber long trip (in Sandringham) the Ola fare was still ticking over (now $112). Knowing this was wrong, I contacted Ola immediately to let them know the situation. They said they'd only address it if the pax raised an issue. I never heard anything about it again. I tried to be the good guy but my calls were unanswered.

zanboor

I was being a rideshare driver octopus one night with 4 apps running simultaneously (before I "fired" Taxifail) - I get an Ola fare from city to Mill Park. I then went offline with the other 3 apps and turned Uber back online when I was 10 mins from dropping Ola fare in Mill Park. Almost immediately I get a 40+ stacked ping and accept it, still 7 minutes from dropping Ola fare in Mill Park. In my haste to be a multi app octopus, after dropping off the Ola Mill Park, to pick the 40+ Uber I forgot to finish the Ola fare. Only did I realise just at the end of the Uber long trip (in Sandringham) the Ola fare was still ticking over (now $112). Knowing this was wrong, I contacted Ola immediately to let them know the situation. They said they'd only address it if the pax raised an issue. I never heard anything about it again. I tried to be the good guy but my calls were unanswered.
I happened to be a Rider for Ola the other day (for a change) and when I checked my account, two similar amount of money were debited from my account. Checked it this morning and only one fare as expected.
I am wondering if your pax thinks that it will get fixed automatically, or they haven't checked their account yet! :eek:

D-River

New guys find the Neil obsession unhelpful and and does not contribute to the topic.
Suggest you you form a Neil fan club elsewhere.
Have a nice day.
Not just the new guys!!
To be honest, it’s really old and tired.
Can’t you come up with something else other than some guy you used to dislike over 12 months ago??

I know you can as a lot of you here are intelligent. Use some of the grey matter ??