driving with top off (convertible)

janewalch

I would imagine some people would love it but a good percentage would be upset with the lout sound of the wind and getting their hair messed up.

Dback2004

I often drive with my windows down when the weather is nice but ask pax if they'd rather I put them up and turn on a/c. Hasn't affected ratings as far as I can tell but could be problematic for you if you can't give them the option

tohunt4me

23% will love it.

A large percentage will complain at the first drop of sweat.

The flying hair will be another issue.

It will not go well. Not in summer.

Another Uber Driver

I do not know if Uber allows Jeeps, here.

I was thinking of something like a 1962 Lincoln Continental for Uber Black. I wonder if whoever it was who bought all of the Ford back parts business still has parts for old Lincolns.

tohunt4me

I do not know if Uber allows Jeeps, here.

I was thinking of something like a 1962 Lincoln Continental for Uber Black. I wonder if whoever it was who bought all of the Ford back parts business still has parts for old Lincolns.
Have you seen the terrible meme with J.F.K. saying " your Uber is here " ?

DriverC

When I'm alone I keep my windows down.
When I get on the freeway with pax on the car windows go up/ac goes on.
If I like the pax I'm picking up, as I start to drive I say "if it gets to windy let me know"
The pax will decide to roll their own window up or tell me yes it's to windy.
You just need to judge the type of pax you have & what you think they will want.

SomeDrivingGuy

I think they would like it. Who wouldn't like to ride a Jeep as uberx?

Be aware of the weather.

I hide from the sun. Usually behind my tinted windows and when I open the moonroof it burns me. It doesn't bother anyone else but they like it

Dallasguy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hmmm.....I've done two rides with the top off and they both went well but I'm not sure how it would go for a 6-8 hour shift.