Driving weekend nights. How much more if any do you make?

M.209

Screenshot_2017-09-16-23-17-23.png

Looks good, yet pax prefer lyft when uber surges..

Spotscat

A normal weeknight - 7pm to 1am / $80

Saturday night when there's a home game - 6pm to 2am / $300

Screenshot_20170806-010615.png

Awesomeness101

Last night was my best night ever. Did $145 from 10:30 pm to 3:30 am. Not too shabby.

Makes me wish fiancee had let me do Friday night...

ShinyAndChrome

Last night was my best night ever. Did $145 from 10:30 pm to 3:30 am. Not too shabby.

Makes me wish fiancee had let me do Friday night...
Sounds not too bad. I did five hours this morning and grossed $107, which is less, but it was a million times more relaxing and I got a proper night's sleep.

swingset

I make $200-250 on weekend nights, for about 8-10 hours of work, max. I tried several times during the week and daylight, and it took me close to 40 hours to make that much.

You do the math.

AllGold

I make $200-250 on weekend nights, for about 8-10 hours of work, max. I tried several times during the week and daylight, and it took me close to 40 hours to make that much.

You do the math.

What about summer in Columbus? Summer in East Lansing was absolutely brutal. With about 20,000 fewer people in town there was nothing.

swingset

What about summer in Columbus? Summer in East Lansing was absolutely brutal. With about 20,000 fewer people in town there was nothing.

Summer is slightly slower, but with more events and more outdoor things happening I just adjust where/what time of night I work and I usually do about the same as school months. In this market, you gotta really know the goings on and neighborhoods.