Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.

Driving towards a Surge....looking like Benny Hill!

965 views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Lynette 
#1 ·
I am reminded of the old school comedian Benny Hill. At the end of his show, he would run around real fast chasing things that weren't there for the most part.

We see that yellow, gold and red. Everybody is shooting for the moon all at once. The closer you get to tje colorful eye-catching rainbow the whiter it becomes

#3 ·
I was sitting just inside a 3.1 surge. I checked the rider app to see how many other drivers are around. I see one driver pass me and head deeper in to the surge. a minute later i get a ping 2 minutes away. I laughed because the other driver was still speeding deeper into the surge zone. 25 minute drive 8.9 miles net pay was $35.76 and they tipped me $5 too.

#5 ·
I was sitting just inside a 3.1 surge. I checked the rider app to see how many other drivers are around. I see one driver pass me and head deeper in to the surge. a minute later i get a ping 2 minutes away. I laughed because the other driver was still speeding deeper into the surge zone. 25 minute drive 8.9 miles net pay was $35.76 and they tipped me $5 too.
Wow that's funny.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.