Driving record history

skyline3434

So many lawyers in NJ indicate that any violation received will be on your abstract. Nothing gets dropped off your record regardless of years. Only points gets dropped after 3 years. My question is: what does uber look at since they can see all of the records since beginning of your license?

nickd8775

That's why I like having tints on all 4 windows. If a cop is going to give me a ticket, I could point out that my window tint is too dark to get a ticket with no points

1974toyota

Lamps is considered, maintenance of lamps, and yes, it does show up on checkr.

I was under the impression that it doesn't also, until a member informed me otherwise.
if you have a light out, you usually have 24 hrs to get it fixed and avoid penalties,jmo
At least in NY

VictorD

That's why I like having tints on all 4 windows. If a cop is going to give me a ticket, I could point out that my window tint is too dark to get a ticket with no points

Yeah. Run into the wrong State Trooper and you'll find yourself with 2 choices: 1.) right there on the side of the road, remove every inch of aftermarket tint from your windows while he watches, or; 2.) watch your car get impounded.

Uber burn in hell

if you have a light out, you usually have 24 hrs to get it fixed and avoid penalties,jmo
At least in NY
Ya the fact that you can get a ticket for a Burnt light outrages me in NJ. You should get a warning and get a fixed. Since a light could go out at any moment. It’s out of my control. But cops and these suburban cities are so corrupt and just want your money. It makes no sense. I got pulled over in millburn once and the cop said my head lights were out . “I said that’s impossible” since I could see that they were on. So I say to the crooked Piece of work. “ go look” so he does and says well they weren’t a minute ago. I said “what is that mean? I hen he notices that all my light indicators are showing that all my lights have failed. I tell him that it’s been like that for a while. The indicators turned on its a bmw 3 series and they come with a lot of electrical glitches. They are known for that. But the crooked bastard wrote me a ticket based on my indicators inside my car falsely saying my head lights were out. Unbelievable right!!!! So I got to court and the prosecutor even laughed at the ticket when we spoke before I went in front of the judge. And the ticket was thrown out, no court fee. Recently I got pulled over for going thru a red light in summit. Cop swears I went thru a red light. I went bananas. Because I’m tired of these liars trying to ruin our lives. Now I tell the cop. Surprise let’s look at the footage from my dashcam, it will surely show I went thru a green light. After reviewing the time there I am going thru a green light. You you think problem solved right. But NO! He then says my insurance card isn’t real! After arguing some more I offer to show him my insurance on the app... but he doesn’t want to look at it. We get past that . Then all the sudden I’m thinking ok let’s get moving. And he calls for back up and tells me that he was on my phone texting with both hands. At this point I have a total melt down. At one point even said to him “does this look like a Tesla to you? How do I steer a car with no hands sir. I go into a rant about being out there trying to earn a living that I don’t need this kind of harassment. Told him that he was being recorded from 3 different cameras and just went off on the abuse of power. How we are out there risking our lives on a daily basis so maybe his family as an example can get around. At that point he turned he’s mix off and body cam off. I went on a 15 min rant of how I’m sick of crooked cops and how towns use entrapment, lie, hide, and they should be patrolling to raise revenue. He walked way finally didn’t give me one ticket. Next day same come pulls me over again during the day as I pulled into a parking lot. I was like ready to nuts. He asks me to come to his cruiser and sit in the passenger side I was puzzled. Then he apologized. And told me that yes there are a lot of bad cops out there but after everything I told him the they before he had never thought about the implications that a single ticket can have on a driver. And told they are under pressure to write tickets by their supervisors. The lesson I took from it the world is backwards!!!!
Post automatically merged:

Ya the fact that you can get a ticket for a Burnt light outrages me in NJ. You should get a warning and get a fixed. Since a light could go out at any moment. It’s out of my control. But cops and these suburban cities are so corrupt and just want your money. It makes no sense. I got pulled over in millburn once and the cop said my head lights were out . “I said that’s impossible” since I could see that they were on. So I say to the crooked Piece of work. “ go look” so he does and says well they weren’t a minute ago. I said “what is that mean? I hen he notices that all my light indicators are showing that all my lights have failed. I tell him that it’s been like that for a while. The indicators turned on its a bmw 3 series and they come with a lot of electrical glitches. They are known for that. But the crooked bastard wrote me a ticket based on my indicators inside my car falsely saying my head lights were out. Unbelievable right!!!! So I got to court and the prosecutor even laughed at the ticket when we spoke before I went in front of the judge. And the ticket was thrown out, no court fee. Recently I got pulled over for going thru a red light in summit. Cop swears I went thru a red light. I went bananas. Because I’m tired of these liars trying to ruin our lives. Now I tell the cop. Surprise let’s look at the footage from my dashcam, it will surely show I went thru a green light. After reviewing the time there I am going thru a green light. You you think problem solved right. But NO! He then says my insurance card isn’t real! After arguing some more I offer to show him my insurance on the app... but he doesn’t want to look at it. We get past that . Then all the sudden I’m thinking ok let’s get moving. And he calls for back up and tells me that he was on my phone texting with both hands. At this point I have a total melt down. At one point even said to him “does this look like a Tesla to you? How do I steer a car with no hands sir. I go into a rant about being out there trying to earn a living that I don’t need this kind of harassment. Told him that he was being recorded from 3 different cameras and just went off on the abuse of power. How we are out there risking our lives on a daily basis so maybe his family as an example can get around. At that point he turned he’s mix off and body cam off. I went on a 15 min rant of how I’m sick of crooked cops and how towns use entrapment, lie, hide, and they should be patrolling to raise revenue. He walked way finally didn’t give me one ticket. Next day same come pulls me over again during the day as I pulled into a parking lot. I was like ready to nuts. He asks me to come to his cruiser and sit in the passenger side I was puzzled. Then he apologized. And told me that yes there are a lot of bad cops out there but after everything I told him the they before he had never thought about the implications that a single ticket can have on a driver. And told they are under pressure to write tickets by their supervisors. The lesson I took from it the world is backwards!!!!
Sorry auto correct damm it