Driving on Christmas Eve & Day...

TaylorHamNCheez

So is it worth it? If I spend a half a day each day... Make any money?

Will anything be going on during the daytime or will be dead?

Will we expect lots of flights coming in or leaving?

Uber-licious

There's always lots of flights, but relatively few pings. Until the week after New Years, EWR is very frustrating. Its all families who have relatives or pre arranged car services coming to pick them up. You'll see the passenger flow at the terminal to be high, but you'll wait for hours to get a ride.

JerseyBoy911

There's always lots of flights, but relatively few pings. Until the week after New Years, EWR is very frustrating. Its all families who have relatives or pre arranged car services coming to pick them up. You'll see the passenger flow at the terminal to be high, but you'll wait for hours to get a ride.
I was thinking about that, it makes sense. I stand at EWR and I see the flow of passengers but all meeting up with families and friends...so there is like a handful of rideshare users and like a ton of Drivers

For the past several months there has been a plethora of new drivers all over Jersey. Note that the new driver bounty dropped all the way down to $50!!
There has been and will be increase in traffic during this Holiday Season but I am not sure this will mean additional riders.
That being said, Merry Christmas to all! meaning no offense to any and keep safe out there!!