Driving long hours and balance

tryingforthat5star

Does anyone notice after they drive long hours say 6-10 straight not really taking a break that they feel a little off when they get out of the car or home for the night. Not so much like motion sickness but like as if the human body is just worn out from all the processing and focusing while driving. I don't get motion sickness like I'm moving still but once I get home for the night I notice I'm just woozy a little bit. I know the first option to stop this is to take some breaks while driving but let's see if anyone else can relate on this.

tohunt4me

Does anyone notice after they drive long hours say 6-10 straight not really taking a break that they feel a little off when they get out of the car or home for the night. Not so much like motion sickness but like as if the human body is just worn out from all the processing and focusing while driving. I don't get motion sickness like I'm moving still but once I get home for the night I notice I'm just woozy a little bit. I know the first option to stop this is to take some breaks while driving but let's see if anyone else can relate on this.
Have a few drinks when you get home.
Equilibrium.
Post automatically merged:

You should ALWAYS have fresh air entering the car.

How is your exhaust system ?
Any leaks or pin holes?

Winter is coming.
Important for EVERYONE to check their exhaust systems !

Streets are rough and can easily damage exhaust.
Exhaust leaks can cause sickness or even death.

Attachments

Last edited:

Cold Fusion

ZenUber

You should try driving 12 hours. You get out, and you feel like you’re still in a moving car.

ANT 7

I'm fine regardless. Done 10-12 hour road trips only stopping for gas. The most I drive Uber without getting out to walk around is 3 hours though.