1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Driving in Cornelius/Lake Norman/Mooresvile

Discussion in 'Charlotte' started by TheJudge01, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Hey Fellow Drivers
    I was wondering if any of you have experience driving in the Cornelius/Davidson/Lake Norman/Mooresville area? I am just starting out and would like to talk with anyone with experience in the area. Thanks.

2. Scott.Sul

Scott.Sul

Hey Judge, I'm also new with Uber (with my first post here) and frequently see a lot of activity color up in that area. I've quickly learned to not chase those colors as it just puts miles on the car and the color will usually disappear while traveling.

3. TwoFiddyMile

TwoFiddyMile

Driving:
    Taxi
    I'm told it's all $30 and up fares...

4. Are you serious TwoFiddyMile??

5. TwoFiddyMile

TwoFiddyMile

Driving:
    Taxi
    That's what I hear. People talk...

6. Sounds like a good place to check out then...Thanks.

7. Scott.Sul

Scott.Sul

I've only had two fares from that area, both non-surge, and both were in the $15-$20 range. So for those few who hang around that area, a surge can make a big difference.

8. SharedRideTruther

SharedRideTruther

Driving:
    UberPLUS
    In Davidson ur gonna get the college crowd being shuttled back and forth from bars.

I ran both platforms (X and XL) in the area for a hot minute to test it and found the surge to be a screen saver at best, like the rider-app representation of cars available.

Click HERE to read about this 'phenomenon'.

Its a college town (albeit a small one) and Uber does cater to its young college peeps, so go figure.

The XL platform CAN be a good ride from there if you get pinged for an airport or center city run, but a bar run will still be just like downtown Charlotte (5-7 bucks, your cut).

Uber, stealing the dreams of all drivers, one Ugly-Cheap fare at a time.

9. Rusty Rudder on a Friday or Saturday night! All the yellow cabs hang out there and do bar runs all night. Steal their customers now!

Address: 20210 Henderson Rd #101, Cornelius, NC 28031
    Phone (704) 892-9195

Last edited: Sep 9, 2015