• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Driving in Calgary Stampeed 2017??

Shahim

Hi, i recently started Driving for Uber, i live in Edmonton, Canada , its busy in here decent money too. i am thinking to drive for Calgary Stampeed this summer. I would like to know if it worth driving all the way to Calgary and stay there for 2 weeks and get Airbnb?if any of you have done Uber during Calgary Stampeed 2016 please let me know and what do you think??

lostincalgary

Edmonton has good numbers ... calgary what i hear have almost 2000 drivers and making 400-500 on 30-40hrs per week is considered good ... thats what i was told .. i am still in process of getting approved .. will provide my numbers when i start

Shahim

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
What about Calgary Stampeed festival tho??i want to drive to Calgary and work during that time for the festival.i belive its going to be busy with 1.2 million people goint to that festival. What yall think?

lostincalgary

I had visited uber office ... i asked them how many do uber ... they said they will cross 200o this month ... they expect 3000 by year end .. approx 90000 registerd riders they have ... expect it to cross 100000 by july...
not sure about stampede ... may be those who drove last year can say

Niagara Driver

for last 2 weeks the rides have been extremely low.could make only 70 dollars after 40 hrs.Just got 1 yesterday after 7 hrs gave up. Was in airport for 6 hrs today. Not a single ping. Whats happening ... are you all seeing same or is it just me