• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Driving in a College town

Krishna

Here in Tucson, the U of A students are back in town -- and business is starting to pick up.

At the same time, the solid 5.0 rating which I kept up all summer--yes, every single rating was 5 stars all summer--suddenly drops! My daily was 4.5 yesterday!

Hmmm.... could this be a coincidence? Or are students just @@@@@@@@?

I think you all know the answer.

Thanks a lot, Wildcats!

Uber Kraus

Here in Tucson, the U of A students are back in town -- and business is starting to pick up.

At the same time, the solid 5.0 rating which I kept up all summer--yes, every single rating was 5 stars all summer--suddenly drops! My daily was 4.5 yesterday!

Hmmm.... could this be a coincidence? Or are students just @@@@@@@@?

I think you all know the answer.

Thanks a lot, Wildcats!
As coincidence would have it the results in my college town have been exactly the opposite. Although I have canceled certain rights based solely on the name I see…

AintWorthIt

Tell them you work down on campus, they won't mess with ya. Exact opposite here too, this past weekend there were drivers out everywhere and it was slow, hoping this weekend is much better. I have to pay for a new roof and HVAC coming up :frown:

UberLou

Maybe it's not the students, maybe it's another Uber conspiracy. They are knocking us all down in the ratings.

tabner

I drive in Tucson and have been since Nov 2013. I could care less what the college students rate me as I make way more money from them being here. If I have to take some bad ratings to make 3-4 times as much money oh well. This isnt a rating contest..it should be all about maximizing profit not maximizing ratings. Uber on!!!