Driving for Uber, but not UberEats

Classical Telecaster

Hi All,

After my disagreement with Lyft, I signed up for and was approved for Uber. I want to make sure I am just driving and not doing UberEats deliveries. I think they approved me for both. Any way turn off UberEats why accepting rides for pax?

Thx

FLKeys

On the app near the bottom right corner (at least on the iphone) there are 3 bars. Click that. At the bottom right corner of that screen there are 2 bars. Click on that and you can turn of Uber Eats.

Be careful, sometimes when you flow between markets it will reset, check it often if you are near market lines.

CJfrom619

Yea @FLKeys is right. It should look like this.
D245097C-0336-4BCB-86D4-B19B0CDDE538.png

Mash Ghasem

Hi All,

After my disagreement with Lyft, I signed up for and was approved for Uber. I want to make sure I am just driving and not doing UberEats deliveries. I think they approved me for both. Any way turn off UberEats why accepting rides for pax?

Thx

Mine kept coming back on randomly on its own. I had to call support to have it permanently disabled, but that was before the coronajazz.

SHalester

All the time actually.
...for me once I discovered the puppy would trigger back on I would check daily; it never toggled during the day and I go on/offline a lot during the day.
Think I've seen notes posted here you can all and have them 'delete' the option so it won't even appear; I haven't bothered because I hate voice tech support.