Driving Boulder

Boulder PD and CU PD have been out in force. I have never seen so many Disco Parties involving U/L last weekend and tonight. Watch your speed, don't run the yellows, don't pick up on Broadway/Canyon/Arapahoe- pull on to a side street call the dumbass pax. Common sense, If you don't see cars parked along the street it's probably illegal to stop. They are going for obstructing traffic(especially on campus) so if you can pull into a parking space or alley use it. Also expect 1/3 of the students this weekend(X-Games) that use rideshare for 3 blocks instead of a jacket or sensible shoes will be up in Aspen on Daddy's Dime.
ENJOY

Last edited:

Frontier Guy

All the more reason why I hate Boulder. Got two rides heading there this morning, the first one there were 4 cops sitting there at the Shell on Baseline and 36. I did my best to GTFO of Boulder as quickly as I could.

got a p

Yup i was there yesterday. Tons of cops, maybe it's monthly quota time. I suppose it was slow for them too.

Mainah

I love how cops over scrutinize the one and only means to getting 95% of drunks off the roads.
But then again most rideshare drivers are idiots so maybe it’s bit a bias. Like the driver during mad rush at the airport the other night deciding to block the left lane cause he couldn’t pull over exactly at Column B. He deserves a ticket!

Daisey77

I love how cops over scrutinize the one and only means to getting 95% of drunks off the roads.
But then again most rideshare drivers are idiots so maybe it’s bit a bias. Like the driver during mad rush at the airport the other night deciding to block the left lane cause he couldn’t pull over exactly at Column B. He deserves a ticket!
Or like the driver today that had to stop as soon as he got on level 5 because he needed one of the first couple parking spots, when 3 cars ahead on down to the exit was wide open! Yes let's back traffic up clear down the ramp. 🤦Then the idiot had his nose pulled in so the car couldn't even pull out to let him in!
Screenshot_20200131-101038_Google.jpg