Driving at night and need to use the restroom?

KnottaB

Just heard on the news - several Balboa Park restrooms will now be open 24 hours. This is an effort to help curb the hepatitis outbreak among the homeless, but it may also be good news for people who drive late at night, like us. Just use a little caution about possible increase in crime.

Medle

Thats ok, I'll keep using dennys/whatever else is open 24hrs. You can have all the public restrooms all to yourself!

TonySD2016

Don't try and fool yourselves into a false sense of security. There is no bathroom that is clean. Not even your bathroom at home so stop fooling yourselves.

Don't swim in pools

Keep the hand sanitizer in your pocket. The travel size. After you touch all that what do you touch first? Your door handle which you then touch many times after.

MaddMaxx

I know that, I for one, am looking forward to the spread of the hepatitis virus to public restrooms throughout Balboa Park.

I can't wait for them park pings now...

Btw... So if the parks bathrooms are now open 24/7? Does that make them on par with the porta potties @ the pen? Or are the pens still nastier?

Medle

I know that, I for one, am looking forward to the spread of the hepatitis virus to public restrooms throughout Balboa Park.

I can't wait for them park pings now...

Btw... So if the parks bathrooms are now open 24/7? Does that make them on par with the porta potties @ the pen? Or are the pens still nastier?
Uber drivers are as dirty/dirtier than homeless

MaddMaxx

I always feel obligated to buy something at a restaurant or gas station.

Just pull up to the pumps and then go inside and drop the kids off @ the pool. The stoner behind the counter making more money an hr than most drivers won't know or care

Oscar Levant

Just heard on the news - several Balboa Park restrooms will now be open 24 hours. This is an effort to help curb the hepatitis outbreak among the homeless, but it may also be good news for people who drive late at night, like us. Just use a little caution about possible increase in crime.

Keep an empty Snapple bottle in the trunk, great for pissing in

I always feel obligated to buy something at a restaurant or gas station.

you're too nice I wouldn't give it a second thought that's what gas stations are for they have public restrooms not out of Need for profit but out of civic duty

MaddMaxx

Keep an empty Snapple bottle in the trunk, great for pissing in

you're too nice I wouldn't give it a second thought that's what gas stations are for they have public restrooms not out of Need for profit but out of civic duty

That's not a bad idea...

I was using a sport water bottle with those pull-up blue spouts. Hard as hell to get the stream in the bottle. Thx for the idea :wink:

Wombat7

I'd rather get busted pissing behind a tree over getting busted by a soccer mom who thinks your touching yourself over her presence. At least she'll know what you're doing behind the tree.

RockinEZ

If you have to take an emergency piss in a bottle or behind a bush, use a towel or clean grease rag to cover your junk. The laws against urinating in public and public exposure are very different. The difference between a fine and reporting as a sex offender every time you move.

Cover your junk even in emergencies.