Drivers who don't speak English

Spyglass67

It is already slow as it is in broward. Please some folks like myself, although its a grind, enjoy doing this rideshare side gig. It's easier to learn english for a non native english speaker than it is to learn another language for a native english speaker. So let us try to be nice to each other's language differences in a respectful manner and keep the grind on respectfully.

Ribak

It is already slow as it is in broward. Please some folks like myself, although its a grind, enjoy doing this rideshare side gig. It's easier to learn english for a non native english speaker than it is to learn another language for a native english speaker. So let us try to be nice to each other's language differences in a respectful manner and keep the grind on respectfully.
Proficiency in English should be mandatory for ALL drivers in English speaking countries.

Kodyhead

Its easier for you cause you already know english lol

Thats like saying its easier for a dog to poop outside than me cleaning poop inside my house

I kind of understand the complaint, but perhaps it would be easier if you move out of the miami area than ask a million people to learn english lol

edgar10841

Ridiculous. What if the rider needs to communicate with the driver, about a destination or some situation with the ride?

This is America, English only. I'd like to see the papers of these non-English speaking drivers too.
This is america bs gets old fast, its also the land of the free , which means your allowed to speak whatever language you want to speak. Most countries speak more than one language and if a person cant speak english then im sure there rating will suffer and its not english only genius. Why dont you read up on the constitution and the bill of rights nowhere does it say english only. The stupidity of sone of you people baffles me.

Ribak

This is america bs gets old fast, its also the land of the free , which means your allowed to speak whatever language you want to speak. Most countries speak more than one language and if a person cant speak english then im sure there rating will suffer and its not english only genius. Why dont you read up on the constitution and the bill of rights nowhere does it say english only. The stupidity of sone of you people baffles me.
“We hold these truths to be self evident”. Learn to speak English.

upyouruber

'Scuse me, English is the ONLY official language of the USA. That said, it is still ignorant for those with a different mother tongue not to embrace and be fluent in English.

FXService

Ridiculous. What if the rider needs to communicate with the driver, about a destination or some situation with the ride?

This is America, English only. I'd like to see the papers of these non-English speaking drivers too.
The US has no official language.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/20/us/english-us-official-language-trnd/index.html

However individual states/territories can set official languages. Example official languages in Louisiana are English and French. New Mexico is Spanish and English. Puerto Rico is officially Spanish.

upyouruber

Wrong, the US has no official language.
H
Hmmmmmm, no I think I'm correct, especially since you must display proficiency in English to attain U.S. citizenship.

The US has no official language.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/20/us/english-us-official-language-trnd/index.html

However individual states/territories can set official languages. Example official languages in Louisiana are English and French. New Mexico is Spanish and English. Puerto Rico is officially Spanish.
Ok I stand corrected.