Drivers who do Lyft in Rockland and Westchester.

Mr_Frenchie

You can pick-up in jersey?

I know you can. I just want to confirm. Because on Lyft's site it say you can't.

Mr_Frenchie

So, Lyft CSR replay with this:

"I've checked your concern, and there is a Geo mapping set up per state or city, to stay compliant with different cities or states regulations. Lyft and drivers are required to stay compliant with these regulations. You may drop-off passengers in New Jersey if you will be switched to Westchester."

Huh? So, can you pick up in New Jersey or not?

Anyone here drive in NJ first and then chnaged to NYC suburbs. Did you do anything? or were you locked out of NJ before contacting CSR.

reg barclay

"I've checked your concern, and there is a Geo mapping set up per state or city, to stay compliant with different cities or states regulations. Lyft and drivers are required to stay compliant with these regulations. You may drop-off passengers in New Jersey if you will be switched to Westchester."

Anyone here drive in NJ first and then chnaged to NYC suburbs. Did you do anything? or were you locked out of NJ before contacting CSR.
I changed from NJ to NYC suburbs. I still get pings in NJ without having had to contact Lyft.

ibeam23

They switched me to NYC SUBURBS from NJ. Then they had to re-do my background check which took three days. Since then I've been able to operate in NY State, NJ, and CT.

2savage

Same here, but it took MUCH longer than three days. BTW I now also get Uber and LYFT Premier rides in Upstate as well as NJ.