Inshur

Drivers wanted male of female.

To all old minicab drivers...minicab offices welcome you...ready for sleep on dirty seats...rats running around..eating shit takeaways..taking abuse from owners and controllers...ready for Saturday nights..and all the dodgy customers. I am sure is a massive step forward. To the new in the game.....forget about minicab there is no money in it. At least now garages and insurance brokers are crying.

I know not what I do

To all old minicab drivers...minicab offices welcome you...ready for sleep on dirty seats...rats running around..eating shit takeaways..taking abuse from owners and controllers...ready for Saturday nights..and all the dodgy customers. I am sure is a massive step forward. To the new in the game.....forget about minicab there is no money in it. At least now garages and insurance brokers are crying.
Where you used to work? Brixton 1981?

babasanfur

Our office helped London to be clean it has something all uber drivers miss little white thing called toilet