Drivers share your daily experience here

renyeo

Singapore. I had to go there once. Sat down in a restaurant, broke out my water bottle to take a sip and the wait staff tell me if I don’t lose the water bottle they would call the police.

Okay. Never going back. F that entire little city-state.
:eek: :eek: :eek:

JustApplied

First impressions are everything, Singapore.
Lol...people who rely solely on first impressions are weak in the thinking department.

Try petting a cute panda or pick up a wallet on the streets.

..the logic that one can deduce everything from first impression. Nvm, pls stay home next time.

Last edited:

Honest driver

Singapore. I had to go there once. Sat down in a restaurant, broke out my water bottle to take a sip and the wait staff tell me if I don’t lose the water bottle they would call the police.

Okay. Never going back. F that entire little city-state.
If you listen to whatever people tell you to do without know your own right. You can only blame yourself of not using your own head to think. Every where you go there are nasty people.

In your country you might heard put away your water or i shoot. Haha.

Youburr

In my country.

Let me tell you something about my country. We are allowed to drink from our own water bottles in restaurants. Also, if you spit gum on the sidewalk, we don’t beat you for that. Our desks at work can be messy.

Sohgoody

In my country.

Let me tell you something about my country. We are allowed to drink from our own water bottles in restaurants. Also, if you spit gum on the sidewalk, we don’t beat you for that. Our desks at work can be messy.
You must be a fake. We drink from our own bottles no problem. You must have try to have a party there. Yes for certain crimes we cane them and even hang them for certain crimes. But it works for us. In yours, your neighbor or your classmates might even shoot you if they hate your face. Don’t tell me about your rights blah blah. Others have rights to live too.
This is going to be a long debate let’s ignore the ignorant.

Ultracraft

Pls note that the Wilson carpark @ Taman Jurong 7-11 food centre has no grace period. I was charged $3 today by dropping off 1 pax for less than 1 sec. The fare was only a mere $7!! Damn! 😠

UnG

haa..i think i went in before a few mths ago n found out there is no grace period after making a u turn out...i then stopped n parked n went in makan..might as well...

ToBeOrNotToBe

Heard from my chatgroup there is another PHV driver know down on motorcyclist.

Details soon to know.

Chinese New Year coming.
Drive defensive.

And remember to tilt your head left & right to check blind-spot before you filter lane or change lane.
Drive Safe Peps!

Ultracraft

Sometime at zebra crossing, we’re blocked by the car on our right, and we can’t see if any pedestrian was crossing. But if the car on your right has stopped, you better stop as there must be a good reason for him to do that. Do not “chiong thru” recklessly without making sure. Not sure if the driver in this maroon Honda shuttle hybrid is a PHD.

Ultracraft

Today got a few very good surged fares. I usually would treat the passengers very well if the surged fares were high ... like - “hello, good day sir/madam or called them by their full names, how are you doing, is the aircon temp suitable for you?, are you ok to jump off from here, have a good/blessed day ahead, etc. etc. “ 😁😆😃

Slack

Sometime at zebra crossing, we’re blocked by the car on our right, and we can’t see if any pedestrian was crossing. But if the car on your right has stopped, you better stop as there must be a good reason for him to do that. Do not “chiong thru” recklessly without making sure. Not sure if the driver in this maroon Honda shuttle hybrid is a PHD.

Yea spot on there. Even at traffic light once green. I also slow down and not rush thru. Someone might be running across.

I have a scenario similar to the student. I was behind a harrier in a right turn position. Harrier move and i follow. Saw a lady walking! Brake immediately. The car behind me bang onto me!

Altho he paid for all expenses, i do feel i was abit in the wrong. Should have clear the right turn better.

ToBeOrNotToBe

You never went through insurance?
Yea spot on there. Even at traffic light once green. I also slow down and not rush thru. Someone might be running across.

I have a scenario similar to the student. I was behind a harrier in a right turn position. Harrier move and i follow. Saw a lady walking! Brake immediately. The car behind me bang onto me!

Altho he paid for all expenses, i do feel i was abit in the wrong. Should have clear the right turn better.
Settle on your own?