Drivers remain un- united and SEPERATED selfishly

CHARGING CHARGERS

Its amazing to me that you all have valid issues but you would rather post them here in the air than sit down and sue the bastards....smh but that's what keeps them alive and making millions because driver stay SEPERATED and selfish

Last edited:

SpeedyGonzalez11

I would suggest that anyone who decides to attend leave the phone that they use for rideshare at home, or at least turn the phone off before heading there and wait until they are a good ways away from the meeting to turn it back on.

Good idea. Also don't give your real email with real name. If they need it to get in touch, give some generic one for the time being. You never know if uber is involved or if they have someosomeone who can get the info from this lawyer.

CHARGING CHARGERS

I would suggest that anyone who decides to attend leave the phone that they use for rideshare at home, or at least turn the phone off before heading there and wait until they are a good ways away from the meeting to turn it back on.
TOUCHE.... THANK YOU ALOT OF DRIVERS DONT REALIZE THAT UBER LISTENS TO US THROUGH OUR PHONE THROUGH APP AND BLUETOOTH. IF DRIVERS WOULD UNITE INSTEAD OF EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF ATTITUDE WE COULD ALL HAVE THE RIDESHARE APP OF OUR DREAMS. THE FAME WITH THIS COMPANY DONT LAST LONG. THE MONEY DOESNT EITHER

CHARGING CHARGERS

What is the purpose/desired goal of this potential class action?
To be free to operate as independent contrators. The closes driver actually getting the ride. No cap on income( whether you realize or not they decide how much you make by hand picking rides and your behavior through Google). Refusing rides without penalty to include knowing where your going before pax put their seatbelts on. The ability to decide how many miles you will travel for what amount of money. Its a long list that part timers and newbies will have trouble seeing off the bat. Other states have taken a stand already. The recent changes to the system are birth from class action lawsuits in other states. They operate differently in different states.

PTCGUY

To be free to operate as independent contrators. The closes driver actually getting the ride. No cap on income( whether you realize or not they decide how much you make by hand picking rides and your behavior through Google). Refusing rides without penalty to include knowing where your going before pax put their seatbelts on. The ability to decide how many miles you will travel for what amount of money. Its a long list that part timers and newbies will have trouble seeing off the bat. Other states have taken a stand already. The recent changes to the system are birth from class action lawsuits in other states. They operate differently in different states.
Why not throw in limiting drivers time per day as well like truckers or cap max hours online at 45 hrs/week.?

Technically you are only an independent contract up until you hit accept. Then you become a sub-contractor to the general contractor (uber). You are then subject to the general contractor's rules and regulations.

Uberzoom

Just turn location off. This should do the trick. No need to turn phone off.

Altima ATL

Its amazing to me that you all have valid issues but you would rather post them here in the air than sit down and sue the bastards....smh but that's what keeps them alive and making millions because driver stay SEPERATED and selfish
upload_2017-9-29_0-39-13.png