1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Drivers narcing on pax?

Discussion in 'News' started by Mista T, Jul 10, 2018.

Tags:
  1. george manousaridis likes this.
  2. 1.5xorbust

1.5xorbust

Laughable. Fat chance Uber is going to actually deactivate a customer short of murder.

george manousaridis and Daisey77 like this.
  3. Z129

Z129 Moderator

As much as I dislike these numbskulls who get in our cars, I do respect their right to privacy. Give me no problems and what happens in the car stays in the car.

4. FormerTaxiDriver♧

FormerTaxiDriver♧

Driving:
    Lyft
    Yeah, clicking buttons and writing **** is all it takes to make peoples lives more complicated. Lyft is gonna get more druggies now!

george manousaridis likes this.
  5. Uber's Guber

Uber's Guber

Driving:
    UberX
    LOL, uh oh.....
    This news agency is displaying a photo that depicts a "worried working white boy" ratting out a "disgruntled black female passenger on drugs."
    I can already hear cries of "racism" and "unfair stereotyping!"
    upload_2018-7-10_19-28-51.png

6. Z129

Z129 Moderator

Uh.. she isn't the one who looks like the druggie in this photo. And why is NOBODY wearing seat-belts?

Daisey77 likes this.
  7. Uber's Guber

Uber's Guber

Driving:
    UberX
    Because the white boy is getting ready to bail out of car, ROFL!

Wilhelm Klink, Rakos and Z129 like this.
  8. No seat belts = lower ratings, right Dara?

As long as they wear seat belts, who cares about the drugs....

Daisey77 likes this.
  9. Z129

Z129 Moderator

As far as I am concerned, yes - who cares about the drugs. I don't need some unbelted idiot flying in to me in the event of an accident. That's my priority.

10. Nonya busy

Nonya busy

Wilhelm Klink and Rakos like this.
  11. Lol happens to me EVERY DAY, I'm used to it. Day or night, doesn't matter. Not much different than chugging a beer and jumping in.

12. HolikDad

HolikDad

Driving:
    UberX
    Pretty much every day I have one or more riders who really smell of weed. I don't say anything though in my head I'm thinking "Have you not heard of edibles?". It's because I don't know if the rider was smoking it or was in the house or wherever with the actual smoker. This is why I carry a small bottle of Febreeze and I roll the windows down after I drop them off and they can't see me anymore.

Nonya busy and Mista T like this.
  13. RockinEZ

RockinEZ

Driving:
    UberX
    I have had PAX get in the car and just reek of good skunk bud.
    I had to air out the car and get out the Fabreeze after that ride.

In CA it is no big thing now that the laws have changed.
    As long as they don't spark one up in the car I am OK with pot in the car.

Iann and Mista T like this.
  14. I've transported 4 fairly large plants for a pax coming from a dispensary.
    It's legal. I don't care.

Mista T and RockinEZ like this.
  15. Jo3030

Jo3030 Moderator

Driving:
    UberX
  16. Not only caucasian but a caucasian with BLUE eyes

17. If it's weed..

Honestly.. Stoners are SOOOO much easier to deal with than drunk people.

Drunk people= 2/4 of my incidents involving the police, 1/1 incidents involving paramedics, all but one puker incident ever. (one time it was a kid who was projectile vomiting blue slurpee... thank the flying spaghetti monster i didn't have to clean that up.

Stoners= 0 incidents of ANY KIND

The worst i've had a stoner do was taco bell crumbs all over the back seat, but that's like 5 minutes of cleanup up IMHO.

Mista T and Iann like this.
  18. I used to carry large amounts of weed, flowing plants, trimming equipment when I had my warehouse a year ago running a medical grow.
    Sometimes on hot days you can still get a Whiff.
    IMG_20170314_163237.jpg

corniilius, Bus Bozo and Mista T like this.
  19. A few weeks back I had a rider from the hills of Ridgefield. Got in the car with a small greenish-black bag and it smelled of some high quality herb, very pungent.

Goes on to tell me he is a grower and is on his way to PDX to barter a car with his bag-o-product. Nearly got high just smelling the raw, cut stuff.

His secret was safe with me.

Mista T likes this.
  20. Daisey77

Daisey77

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    I like how they're using the term narc. Why is it narcing? When a driver reports a passenger for illegal activity or policy violation, we are called Narcs. Yet when a passenger reports a driver for illegal activity/policy violation, it's referred to as a complaint. They make it seem so much worse when we do the reporting, as if we shouldn't. The horror! :eek::rolleyes:

I also like how in the email stated if he received MULTIPLE reports, his account COULD be reviewed and he MAY lose his access to the platform. Which we all know the chance of that happening is slim to none. yet he still felt the need to go to social media to defend his illegal activity based on an email that we all know is procedural and it'll never happen. LoL he should have just . . . let it go!:)

Wilhelm Klink and Mista T like this.