Driver with sagging pants

kenny Roge

So I am in dfw terminal A staging area. This driver is all out with his pants sagging showing his boxers.

Pull up our pants bro.. you make everyone look bad.

I wonder how his ratings are becuase such a driver would get a 1 if I was his passenger

Pissed off in dfw

kenny Roge

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
He is black and I am black and and we both are most likely in our 30's .I dont understand why a grown man at work has to dress like that.Color is irrelevant . Presentation is what matters most.

Bad uber pro

Well, he doesn't have to get out his car anyway for passengers to see that. At .85 a mile u might put your own luggage in the trank, otherwise get one of those black cars for extra services. Passanger is cheap, he doesn't have the right to judge :smiles:

dirtylee

0.85 a mile. OP is acting like he's well paid. Pax are still going to ride because everything else is at least 2X the cost.

Uberisthenewpoor

Since I'm not on select anymore I could care less if I'm in my gym clothes anymore. I'm not going to be spending money washing my car either, if the inside is clean it's only because I have to sit in that space as well.

hypedave

So I am in dfw terminal A staging area. This driver is all out with his pants sagging showing his boxers.

Pull up our pants bro.. you make everyone look bad.

I wonder how his ratings are becuase such a driver would get a 1 if I was his passenger

Pissed off in dfw
I know exactly how you feel. Dude parked next to me was smoking a black n milds one day with a white beater on, I can't make this up man!

Bad uber pro

This young man passed the thorough and exhaustive Uber background check. He's now a certified professional driver, who has the rights and prestige that accompany the title.
I am waiting on the day Uber start giving awards to their drivers like the dirtiest car award, most underwear flashing award, most smelling driver award. That would be the day when I start taking this job to a whole different level:smiles:

kenny Roge

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I know exactly how you feel. Dude parked next to me was smoking a black n milds one day with a white beater on, I can't make this up man!
Lol .

I think I've seen the person you described above. Most drivers at the staging area are decent folks and carry themselves as much. Sagging your pants is stuff best left to young kids in the mall.