• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Driver Suspended Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fucem

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah keep these @@@@@ as passengers out my shit little @@@@@ jus went and said I was under the influence smh I jus dropped someone off at airport
Post automatically merged:

Before I picked her dumb ass up yo and it's always the ones that don't hold a convo sorry driving

Last edited:

Fucem

It's deeper it's these snub ass @@@@@es looking for a freebie type shit something told me jus do a split day just cus had that gut feeling you know man I asked was air fine was music fine I even got out put her bag In trunk n back out smh my situation jus don't need this happening

kingcorey321

Yeah keep these @@@@@ as passengers out my shit little @@@@@ jus went and said I was under the influence smh I jus dropped someone off at airport

Before I picked her dumb ass up yo and it's always the ones that don't hold a convo sorry driving
and people bash my english

Fucem

Really starting to hate people. Really ain't no cry for help or none of that. People don't think about the (What If) I don't need attention none of @@@@ yah period and you how yah like that

Fucem

Don't give a @@@@ a female don't wanna talk that's not what it is. She's a cornball ain't my kind jus like half of y'all that got your negative comments

Last edited by a moderator:

kc ub'ing!

Brilliant.
Do you know who your parents are?
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Let’s stay off parents! Didn’t you just say minutes ago in another thread, “only cretins attack parents”?

You are way out of line hypocrite! Man, so typical of you!

In keeping with spirit of this thread, ‘come at me again @@@@ and I will get in dat ass!’

LyftUberFuwabolewa

<snark>
Based on your communication skills I would say you must have made an incredible impression on that rider. I can't imagine how they might've thought you were under the influence.
</snark>

Status
Not open for further replies.