Driver reporting driver?

newozkar2016

Can you do it? Would you do it? SHOULD you do it?

Im a 4.9 uber driver doing this for about 2 years. As of late, I hear the most gruesome stories about other drivers my passengers tell me about. Im just a polite guy driving a clean car, nothing extraordinary. Anyway, to the point.. this lady tells me about her recent driver she suspected to be either drunk or high.. and I could not believe it, really.. until I saw a fellow "partner" hitting a blunt at the PHL lot. I not only saw it with my own eyes, I could smell the thing from three cars away since I was walking back from taking a piss. I was wondering why such fella was crouching a bit behind his car.
I know it might've been a little while till such person got a request (I waited a nice 21 minutes) yet I feel this is the kind of thing that give other drivers such a bad vibe and is also possibly putting people in danger.
It has been crossing my mind the thought o "reporting" this conduct but there are many flaws to it as could not verified.

Anyway. Thanks for reading

bobby747

waste of good time ..your 4.9 will get a mad customer accusing u of being drunk when u are not..its the system. pax hold all the cards

Ardery

Snitches get stitches. I know I drive BETTER when I'm drunk. Myob.
yeah I know. smoking a blunt (an actual blunt) is harmless. even smoking a "lefty" may not impair a driver.

but anything I would do - or not do - would be out of concern for his passengers.

if you could say something - to prevent danger to a rider - would you say something?

im not sure what I'd do.

stormspotterlive

There the same A hole drivers that shit in the pisser at the uber potties and piss on the floor of them Makes me wonder what there uber cars look like. Hell I was there one day I had to use the uberpotties and I went to 3 different ones first 2 were F'd up shit all over 3rd one driver did not even lock the door when in it wtf

Ardery

There the same A hole drivers that shit in the pisser at the uber potties and piss on the floor of them Makes me wonder what there uber cars look like. Hell I was there one day I had to use the uberpotties and I went to 3 different ones first 2 were F'd up shit all over 3rd one driver did not even lock the door when in it wtf
he wanted company.
:wink: