Driver recruiters need to drive

Rakos

Just found out that there is a person...

That does nothing more than...

Sits at the flea market...

Signing up more drivers...

He stated he makes more money...

Signing up a few drivers a week...

Than could be made driving...

Uber just keeps feeding it's machine...

Without any concern for the results...

The computer doesn't know...

What SATURATION in a market is...8O

Rakos

Kater Gator

So is this guy just sitting there using his own referral code on his own, or do you mean Uber has hired him to sit at the flea market and do this?

SEAL Team 5

Just found out that there is a person...

That does nothing more than...

Sits at the flea market...

Signing up more drivers...

He stated he makes more money...

Signing up a few drivers a week...

Than could be made driving...

Uber just keeps feeding it's machine...

Without any concern for the results...

Rakos
This guy makes money with Uber without putting any miles on his car, this guy makes money with Uber without anyone puking in his car, this guy makes money with Uber without being berated by drunk obnoxious pax, this guy makes money with Uber without the threat of deactivation, this guy makes money with Uber without any insurance liability risk. So you're really saying that this guy makes Uber drivers seem really ignorant.

Can you blame this guy?

Rakos

Before Uber there was approx 70,000 cabs, livery, driving service vehicles in this country. Now there is 770,000. Saturation is an understatement. That's why pax are so expecting of a premier service for pennies every time they order an Uber.

Spotscat

This guy makes money with Uber without putting any miles on his car, this guy makes money with Uber without anyone puking in his car, this guy makes money with Uber without being berated by drunk obnoxious pax, this guy makes money with Uber without the threat of deactivation, this guy makes money with Uber without any insurance liability risk. So you're really saying that this guy makes Uber drivers seem really ignorant.

Can you blame this guy?

It's a brilliant idea!

It's like a multi-level marketing (MLM) program - the real money isn't in selling the goods or services, the real money lies in recruiting others to provide the goods or services.

As you posted above - you keep the miles off your car, and you don't have to deal with the rising cost of fuel, vehicle maintenence, rude and obnoxious passengers, bad ratings, or any of the other problems that the actual drivers encounter. All you do is feed warm bodies to the machine - and you get paid the same bonus if they give one ride or one thousand!

PTUber

Yep it sucks but as they say "work the system don't let the system work you"! Well I'm not sure anybody says that but I guess I did now.

NoDay

I've considered doing this. The city I drive in is overly saturated as is; however there are lots of neighboring cities and counties with much less driver market.
Simply buy a shirt and rent a table see what happens. Might waste an afternoon or might earn gas money and lunch money back!

YourPrivateDriver

This guy your talking about is Uberman on Youtube. Nothing but promotions on his channel. First Uber/Lyft. Next was Mystro. Now Cargo.