1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Driver Ratings

Discussion in 'Lyft' started by Marlo, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Marlo

Marlo New Member

Where can you see what an individual pax rates you? All I can find is my overall rating.

Thanks.

2. 1.5xorbust

1.5xorbust Well-Known Member

You never know what an individual pax rated you unless you only take one trip a week.

3. Bus Bozo

Bus Bozo Active Member

Driving:
    Lyft
    To the best of my knowledge, you can't,

Dice Man, Pax Collector and Marlo like this.
  4. kingcorey321

kingcorey321 Active Member

if you have an issue. they want to smoke. then 3 or 1 star them. yesterday i picked up 2 ladies. and they had a child. NO CAR SEAT. told them sorry i am not allowed to take the child with out a car seat. you should of seen her face. said FINE !!! ill go alone to pick up our food. ok *****. dropped her off . you know damn well they 1 star me. so i 1 star them. sorry for looking out for the safety for your family. next time we can put a car board box on the top of my car the child car play in it when i drive.

5. Marlo

Marlo New Member

Thanks. That's what I thought, but just wanted to be sure. I'm in my 2nd week and have a 4.65. I have NO idea why.

You can't improve if you don't know what the problem is. I thought I was doing great!

6. 1.5xorbust

1.5xorbust Well-Known Member

You shouldn’t worry about your rating until you have at least 100 rated trips. When you only have a few rated trips it doesn’t take much to ding your rating.

Marlo, Uber's Guber and Dice Man like this.
  7. emmhope

emmhope Well-Known Member

You are brand new , that’s normal . I think Uber ignores the first 50 rates or so cause they expect us to mess up lol

nj2bos likes this.
  8. SakoSays

SakoSays Member

Driving is a skill, most will disagree but that’s because most have no business doing it.

Luber4.9 likes this.
  9. AuxCordBoston

AuxCordBoston Well-Known Member

You can’t.

10. nj2bos

nj2bos Well-Known Member

Don't worry man, it will go up. When I started I had a 4.7 after giving what I thought were perfect rides. After time it averages out to a higher amount as more 5 stars come through. Your rating is the average of your last 100 ratings so keep that in mind. Also. Lyft doesn't pay attention to your first bunch of feedbacks to give you time to learn (i.e. you won't be deactivated. etc.)

Using the last 100 trips only is stupid IMO since each 1 star carries more weight than Uber. That's why many Lyft drivers have lower ratings than Uber drivers. You could do 20 trips, receive 19 5-star ratings. And one asshat pax rates you 1 star which now brings you down from 5.0 to 4.8.

P.S. once a passenger rates you, your overall rating gets updated immediately. Basically after each trip just refresh your Dashboard for a bit. I always have a hunch who rated me down and will always return the favor with a 1 star.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
    Marlo likes this.
  11. Matty760

Matty760 Active Member

Driving:
    Lyft
    I had that for awhile once... Some lady rated me low cuz I wouldn't let 7 people in my car when I could only do 6. So made her other group have to call and request another ride and wait. Its not my fault but they will rate low for that. Of course once I completed the ride i see my rating drop from 4.85 to 4.78 so I knew it was here and I went back and rated her a 1 also, lol. I like the 100 rides in my opinion cuz if you drive a lot you can get rid of bad ratings quickly as with the 500 it takes more time to remove bad ratings. 100 rides is a lot more recent than 500 IMO. especially for part time drivers like myself that maybe give only 15-20 rides a week.

SakoSays and nj2bos like this.
  12. SakoSays

SakoSays Member

Rating are a scam with Lyft. They up customer ratings all the time. I pick up garbage that’s rated 4.9 or 5.

Dice Man and Luber4.9 like this.
  13. Matty760

Matty760 Active Member

Driving:
    Lyft
    I could care less about ratings, as long as Im above the required rating to stay driving im fine. You really have to be a complete &%$@!* to get a bad rating I feel at least with the pax I have unless they feel entitled and rate me low just cuz I said one wrong thing like please buckle up. lol

emmhope likes this.
  14. Bus Bozo

Bus Bozo Active Member

Driving:
    Lyft
    It will be a month or so before you start getting the weekly email that breaks down your ratings by 5 stars/4 and below. But don't count on much feedback. My 4 and below rarely comes with a comment, usually shows prompted check marks as "good". That's the system. o_O

15. Trump Economics

Trump Economics Well-Known Member