Uber Drivers Forum banner

Driver promo video

1K views 24 replies 13 participants last post by  macbri 
#1 ·
Just gone online and watched the video of myself that Uber have done. There is a certain cringe factor here but I've gotta say it's not too bad. Thoughts peeps?

#2 ·
I think it's missing some other important statistics, like:

How much you have successfully claimed in missing toll payments

How much WE have PAID to FUber in commission

The average number of messages to muppets to actually address the issue you raise before you give up.

I'm sure there are a heap more!

#4 ·
Lets be honest about this. It's all done to encourage you to have a warm, fuzzy feeling. The psychological aspect of this we can all interpret depending on your level of cynicism on any particular day. Also, no permission was asked but they do ask if you wish to share it with pax. From a production perspective it's quite a good brief presentation but of course there is a subliminal reason behind it. On the plus side, could it mean the end of those hideous badges.

#19 ·
It opens up as soon as you open the App.
I think they ran out of pixellations for you!!
Arghhhh... satisfaction at last.

I pulled back the covers this morning, opened my PJ's app and was presented with a full blow by blow of me in all my glory. :biggrin:

The reason for the delay in transmission immediately became apparent as the Übes must have had countback after countback trying to get me over the line for Dinner with Dara at the magical 4,000.

Alas, it wasn't to be, but a lass consoled me in her own special way. :biggrin:

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.