1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Driver-Partner Agreement

Discussion in 'Manchester, UK' started by UberThankful, Jul 27, 2018.

1. UberThankful

UberThankful

Hello Uber Drivers,

I am a student and writing a research paper on Uber and employment. I know this is a lot to ask, but would anyone be willing to post the driver-partner contract? I have been trying to find is and access it for over a year now. Please help me:)

2. I think you need to take a class or 3 about doing research. If you can't find the Uber legal links using Google, you may want to rethink what ever career you are contemplating.

LondonEnglandDriver likes this.
  3. UberThankful

UberThankful

lol the agreement is not accessible to the public... I have been able to access the one for U.S. Uber but not for the UK. Give it a shot and let me know what you find... I bet you'll fail

4. https://www.uber.com/legal/terms/gb/

Seriously, get a piece of cardboard. Write on it "incapable of even using Google, please help" and get a can and sit out begging, because just, wow. Was so hard.

That entire thing is the agreement, both rider and driver. Don't know what magical thing you are looking for.

5. UberThankful

UberThankful

No that's not it. I found someone who is sending me the actual one. Thanks for the pathetic response.