1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

driver needed

Discussion in 'Providence' started by slabo101, Mar 11, 2016.

1. slabo101

slabo101

Driving:
    Livery
    I'm looking for a legal uber driver with some experience, a blue card and a clean driving record to drive my vehicle occasionally on days when I have a scheduling conflict.

2. Jimron

Jimron

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    Why would you want to put miles on your car for uberx, and pay another driver?

3. slabo101

slabo101

Driving:
    Livery
    It isn't for Uber. I'm just trying to find a trustworthy legal driver. I can't hire someone full-time or even part-time. I just need someone who likes driving, knows what they're doing and is looking to make some money once in a while.

4. Jimron

Jimron

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    still confused. Can you explain more? I really need to find something better to do then read this thread.

5. slabo101

slabo101

Driving:
    Livery
    I own a transportation business.

6. Jimron

Jimron

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    ok, understand. I was thrown off by UberX instead of blackCar. Is it a legit business, or semi legit. I think lots of people want to Drive a black Car.
    Maybe even could be semi legit, if you get rideshare insurance and have the backup driver listed on your UberX account.

I want to do the same thing, and get my brother listed on my Uber account, but read that it seemed rare, and only done with Black Car.