Driver History Record Accurate- Checkr wrong but I'm suspended

millenium falcon

I had an incident where I received several tickets, but I appealed to the State of Hawaii and the tickets were "dismissed with prejudice". Checkr shows the violations, and their report also shows them as dismissed with prejudice, yet I have still been suspended. I have a copy of my Hawaii Driver History Record where they don't appear, but I can't seem to get anyone to notice and get me back on the road!

Anyone else ever see this? Any suggestions on fixing it fast?

I had an incident where I received several tickets, but I appealed to the State of Hawaii and the tickets were "dismissed with prejudice". Checkr shows the violations, and their report also shows them as dismissed with prejudice, yet I have still been suspended. I have a copy of my Hawaii Driver History Record where they don't appear, but I can't seem to get anyone to notice and get me back on the road!

Anyone else ever see this? Any suggestions on fixing it fast?
Just get a real job, you will be problems free.

millenium falcon

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I went into Green light Hub, I've uploaded a copy of my accurate record, I have tickets in May 2017 and July 2016, and 2 tickets from early 2015.
I thought 3 in the last three years, or 5 in five years was the cut off. I went through this over a year ago, and when the last 2015 ticket became over 3 years old I was able to re-activate.

njn

3 in 3 is the rule. Any accidents? Even if you were not at fault, they count.

Drizzle

I have an accident on my checkr from 8 years ago, its was dismissed 8 years ago. In my state the mvr goes back 7 years so it shouldnt be on my record but checkr gives no f***s.

millenium falcon

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Fortunately for me things worked out. I submitted my State driving record to both Uber and Checkr, using email and app as well, and also at the hub. After 4 days, my app worked again! Thank you Uber!
During this time I also applied to Lyft, and they denied me as well. I submitted all my documentation, but they denied me a chance to drive for them.
Uber did me right, and Lyft can get lost!

emdeplam

Happy for you. For all the disgruntled drivers on UP there are many many more just like you who value the gig

pateacher1326

For the record (pardon the pun), Checkr will find records in every county you ever lived in, not matter how far back they go.

Trafficat

If they were dismissed you should be able to have a lawyer expunge them or seal the record so they don't come up.

Unproven accusations are not supposed to be held against the accused.